Drinks Package Question...

tlcm

Hi all,

Trying to figure out how much I'll be spending on board for drinks everyday.  I don't think it will be $70 worth, but you never know!  

If I order room service, are the drinks included?  For example, I like a small juice, coffee, and maybe a diet soda with my breakfast.  The breakfast "foods" are included, but what about my three beverages?  

Thanks in advance, I do so appreciate the help!😁

Coffee and the usual fruit juices listed on the room service breakfast menu are included. A diet soda would be charged. The prices I have from 2019 indicate the charge for a diet soda would be $3.75 + 15% service charge = $4.31.

Keep in mind the drinks packages specifically exclude drinks ordered with room service or from the mini-bar, so that charge for the diet soda with room service would apply even if you purchased the drinks package.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, bluemarble said:

Coffee and the usual fruit juices listed on the room service breakfast menu are included. A diet soda would be charged. The prices I have from 2019 indicate the charge for a diet soda would be $3.75 + 15% service charge = $4.31.

Keep in mind the drinks packages specifically exclude drinks ordered with room service or from the mini-bar, so that charge for the diet soda with room service would apply even if you purchased the drinks package.

Oh wow.  Thank you so much for telling me.  I knew about the 15% but was clueless about the other.  Thanks again!

I am trying to decide whether to purchase the coffee package, soft drinks package or both. Can anyone give me some idea of the cost of, say a latte or espresso. I’m trying to see if the package is worth taking if I only have a couple of coffees a day. Thanks