Family cruise T-shirts

I am planning a family cruise, (my adult kids, wifes, grandkids) and I would love to get matching T-shirts. I have seen some on past cruises, they are so cute. Some even look like they were designed by RCL. Anyone have any ideas where to order something like that? I am not very creative so this is kind of out of my wheel house.

Thanks, Cheryl

1 minute ago, seaandsea said:

I am planning a family cruise, (my adult kids, wifes, grandkids) and I would love to get matching T-shirts. I have seen some on past cruises, they are so cute. Some even look like they were designed by RCL. Anyone have any ideas where to order something like that? I am not very creative so this is kind of out of my wheel house.

Thanks, Cheryl

Google is a good place to start. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

While matching t-shirts isn’t for me personally, I saw on the Panorama this month a family of adults all wearing matching shirts. Looked like adult children and their parents. 💛💛

You know what? I couldn’t help but smile at their happy, smiling & excited faces. 😁😁 Then I walked up & chatted for a minute. 

OP,   you go get those shirts have a wonderful time & proudly show off your family❣️❣️

🛳🛳

Bobbi

Edited by Markmom18
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, seaandsea said:

Thanks, Cheryl

Zazzle

CustomInk

CafePress

59 minutes ago, seaandsea said:

Thanks, Cheryl

www.CustomCruiseWear.com

I have been ordering all of my cruise shirts from Angela here for years!!  She does an outstanding job and her shirts are reasonably priced and are good quality!!!

2 hours ago, Markmom18 said:

While matching t-shirts isn’t for me personally, I saw on the Panorama this month a family of adults all wearing matching shirts. Looked like adult children and their parents. 💛💛

You know what? I couldn’t help but smile at their happy, smiling & excited faces. 😁😁 Then I walked up & chatted for a minute. 

OP,   you go get those shirts have a wonderful time & proudly show off your family❣️❣️

🛳🛳

Bobbi

Thank you, I will!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, time4u2go said:

For those that have done this (or know about it), I've always been curious...do you only wear the shirts 1 day?  Do you wash them every day so that you can re-wear them on other days?  Do you wear them dirty on other days?

Get them printed on the inside also so you can get two days out of them. 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, matj2000 said:

Don't do it.

Your family will thank you for it...

Sign that the apocalypse is near - this is the first time in more than 10 years where I have actually agreed with this poster on anything.😱

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, time4u2go said:

For those that have done this (or know about it), I've always been curious...do you only wear the shirts 1 day?  Do you wash them every day so that you can re-wear them on other days?  Do you wear them dirty on other days?

So with a group of friends we got them for a weekend cruise. We wore them day 1 - but we changed into different clothes for dinner. And didn't wear it again. It was part of a larger group cruise so we had theme nights.

With my family we only wore them one day, but we didn't wear them onto the ship. I think it was a sea day? I dunno my mom picked it, but we got a family picture together when we wore them. 

The friends shirt had Drunk # on the front and the back said "You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning". The family one said "Oh ship it's a family trip".

• Like 1

6 hours ago, smplybcause said:

The friends shirt had Drunk # on the front and the back said "You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning". The family one said "Oh ship it's a family trip".

This is an great example of why you should not have those types of shirts....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1