Live and Happy from Eurodam October 6 to 30

Vict0riann

1 hour ago, bennybear said:

Welcome home,  glad you had your lovely adventure.  

1 hour ago, travelnap said:

Welcome Home, glad you had a safe trip home, and even if it is long time getting there, it is still always nice to be home.  Thanks again for letting us follow along with you on your trip.  I enjoyed your thread.

1 hour ago, john2003 said:

I think over 70s will get boosters by the end of this year. I understand we will be contacted.

1 hour ago, SilvertoGold said:

As noted in post above.

As I understand it:  Immuno-compromised, health workers, those in care homes and over 70s:  November or December start.  You will be contacted to make an appointment.   They are talking about 6 months from your 2nd shot, though.

Flu shots are available widely right now.

Enjoy those bran flakes 🙂

9 minutes ago, kazu said:

Welcome home Ann.

Take it easy, relax and rest.  Those transatlantic flight (not to mention all the “checking) can be very tiresome.

So glad you are there safely.  I feel for you with no pecan pastries 😔 

Your LIVE thread was the best - heck I am nearly scared to do one now 😂 

Congrats to you and all who went to “live” and cruise again.  And so many thanks again for so many fantastic reports 🙂 

Thanks for the welcome homes, and the info.  We are happy to be home  The sun is shining, there's lots of leaves to rake, I'm unpacked and one load of laundry is done, 2 to go!  Think we'll go to the Lido for lunch...

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 9

Welcome home Ann.

I too enjoyed your "live" report and thank you for allowing those of us not quite ready for overseas travel to live vicariously through your postings. It gave us hope for future cruises and international travel so much so that we booked a Circle Hawaii cruise for April on the K and were able to snag that wonderful verandah suite on deck 4 with the large verandah that you and Pat had in the fall 2019.

I happened to be in Walmart today and noticed a sign that they are doing antigen tests with results in 15 mins for $19.97. I know you are in a different province but it might be worth a call to your local Walmart.

Sandy and Joe

Edited by Cruisepucks
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1