Cruise cancelled then possibly re-started again

I have had a cruise booked on the 18th February, 2022 with Royal Princess to New Zealand and unfortunately it was cancelled, the 4th I have had so far. So I moved over everything to a recommended cruise by Princess to 19th February, 2023. But now I hear that cruising in Australia could resume around December this year (2021). So my question is will I still be able to use my booking for my cruise on the 18th February, 2022 that I had originally booked before it was cancelled even though I have accepted an alternate cruise a year later. Interesting isn’t it.

22 minutes ago, Sailaway John said:

I have had a cruise booked on the 18th February, 2022 with Royal Princess to New Zealand and unfortunately it was cancelled, the 4th I have had so far. So I moved over everything to a recommended cruise by Princess to 19th February, 2023. But now I hear that cruising in Australia could resume around December this year (2021). So my question is will I still be able to use my booking for my cruise on the 18th February, 2022 that I had originally booked before it was cancelled even though I have accepted an alternate cruise a year later. Interesting isn’t it.

I would keep your 2023 booking as it may happen.

If there’s cruises early next year they won’t be to NZ .
They would be coastal domestic cruises and I doubt Princess will be involved. Probably P&O and Royal Caribbean????

I would have recommended our local MP - Minister for Transport - Andrew Constance, hard worker. BUT..stop press he has announced he will quit State politics end of this year to run for the Federal seat of Gilmore.  He was a very close confidant of Gladys.

Currently we are a leaderless rabble then. I wonder when Aunty Gladys B actually vacates the throne and returns her company car and mobile phone, etc?

Edited by NSWP

21 minutes ago, NSWP said:

I would have recommended our local MP - Minister for Transport - Andrew Constance, hard worker. BUT..stop press he has announced he will quit State politics end of this year to run for the Federal seat of Gilmore.  He was a very close confidant of Gladys.

Currently we are a leaderless rabble then. I wonder when Aunty Gladys B actually vacates the throne and returns her company car and mobile phone, etc?

This is the last thing we need in these troubled times.