Live From the Sunrise! Take Two

L1211

6 hours ago, tw67 said:

This one you will need to explain more!  

With this new system, you are supposed to attend your muster station pretty much immediately upon boarding.  You can get up to two drinks...if you haven't done muster by then, they are supposed to cut you off until you do it.  I did the first 2 sailings on the Mardi Gras and on the second sailing, you could tell the CD, The Flying Scotsman, was getting more and more irritated over the PA trying to get people to do their muster.  I mean it literally takes 2 minutes so I don't see why it is so difficult.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, cruisin*tigger said:

With this new system, you are supposed to attend your muster station pretty much immediately upon boarding.  You can get up to two drinks...if you haven't done muster by then, they are supposed to cut you off until you do it.  I did the first 2 sailings on the Mardi Gras and on the second sailing, you could tell the CD, The Flying Scotsman, was getting more and more irritated over the PA trying to get people to do their muster.  I mean it literally takes 2 minutes so I don't see why it is so difficult.

Yep, we did it about 12:30.  An hour before the drink incident.  It was odd!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, L1211 said:

WiFi having “trouble” connecting to satellite.  WiFi speed test was 17/3 - lowest I’ve seen… sorry cruisers! Cucina was AMAZING!  At Punchliners now. 

A tiny bit better.  Piano player wove in terrible internet jokes all night…

0B4B98FF-DD80-4912-B32C-107FE980DE6B.png

5 hours ago, luvcruzing said:

Reminds me of a cruise a couple of years ago (ha-ha, of course it was!).  Our balcony cabin only had the makeup counter stool, so we asked for a chair.  He brought one in that he probably “borrowed” from one of the lounges.  It was a huge upholstered chair that barely fit through the door.  🤣

Nicely done!  He seemed a bit rattled until I added “deck chair” and he jumped on that…

• Like 1