Live From the Sunrise! Take Two

L1211

1 hour ago, L1211 said:

So, the cake table in the buffet is for real!  Check this out… what do you choose??

2AAF936A-5B33-4158-A9E1-30E926A16F7F.jpeg

A23034F5-D803-4145-B979-E072567C61DF.jpeg

D751064A-9071-44B6-9387-1E263B757A54.jpeg

AE8CEEF5-16A7-4254-A2BF-D39EB3783E9A.jpeg

937A3AC9-F377-479D-812D-2B508162D622.jpeg

I told someone that the desserts on the Sunrise Lido last week were the best I've seen in some time. Unfortunately, I found myself eating way too many of them.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Lee Cruiser said:

I told someone that the desserts on the Sunrise Lido last week were the best I've seen in some time. Unfortunately, I found myself eating way too many of them.

The buffet food looked great!  Lots of variety. Glad you enjoyed them!!

Lobby bar for the fail. You can’t wait patiently and get waited on- proven! 
KJ Chardonnay and a Skinny Sailor. 
drink count- me, 2

DS- 2

DM- 0 but the day is young…

19 minutes ago, L1211 said:

Boarding passes confiscated by lobby bar wait person because she said we have not done Muster, which we have.  Showed her all clear from app. Hmm. Not ok. 

This one you will need to explain more!  

• Like 1

Just now, L1211 said:

Only $10 for 24 bottles delivered to the room!! Wow. Nice touch 

image.jpg

I always order water for the room.  I know I can get bottles with CHEERS but I love to take them to shore and it makes me drink my water and keep hydrated!  

Ask and you shall receive (and a great cabin attendant and a $20 thank you!!!) delivered this to my room.  Bam!!!  I am set.  Hello Chardonnay and pizza and a quick read before bed…. Cozy!! 

B1B27C8C-CC4A-4CD1-B8EF-CA1A99658487.jpeg

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, tw67 said:

I always order water for the room.  I know I can get bottles with CHEERS but I love to take them to shore and it makes me drink my water and keep hydrated!  

Exactly!  So convenient!!

9 minutes ago, L1211 said:

Ask and you shall receive (and a great cabin attendant and a $20 thank you!!!) delivered this to my room.  Bam!!!  I am set.  Hello Chardonnay and pizza and a quick read before bed…. Cozy!! 

Awesome!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, L1211 said:

It just needs a chair- that’s all- a chair!  And there is plenty of room for it!! 

3 hours ago, L1211 said:

Reminds me of a cruise a couple of years ago (ha-ha, of course it was!).  Our balcony cabin only had the makeup counter stool, so we asked for a chair.  He brought one in that he probably “borrowed” from one of the lounges.  It was a huge upholstered chair that barely fit through the door.  🤣

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, tw67 said:

When I have Cheers, I always just get a bottle of water when I have a drink and throw the bottle in my bag or take it back to the room. For sure stop at a bar on the way to the room at night and get an extra bottle. Then Ihave some extras to take onshore. 🙂