Cab, Uber, or Shuttle from airport to Cape Canaveral Cruise Port

LJRat

On 10/10/2021 at 12:12 PM, LJRat said:

The best transportation to Cape Canaveral Cruise PortEMBARKATION: FEB 19, 2022 NORWEGIAN ESCAPE

Not a cab!!!!  Too $$$$$!!

Go with Uber, one way care rental or a pre-booked shuttle….

The best...private helicopter. Next best would be a luxury limo with onboard entertainment. After that just a luxury limo. From there, it is private transportation, shuttles, car services, Uber, taxi, etc.

If you let us know what you are looking to spend, the best options will come through.

Need realistic info on best way to get from Orlando Airport  to Port Canaveral Hotel. Like to keep it in the $50-60 range or less.   Not interested in a  stretch or helicopter, just a reasonable and safe transportation for ONE.   

When we've travel together we rented a car ( too much trouble for just me  -  arriving late afternoon)  

In a group we used a Go Port large vehicle. (  but $ 100 for ONE person)

CB Shuttle is $45, that seems like a good price.

Any reliable info on  the cost for Uber  before i book CB shuttle)?  

other shuttle options?

Thanks. m

Edited by cruisegirl1

If you are traveling the day before you might look at a 1 way car rental. We used Budget. You can usually find 30% it somewhere. That said we have used Coco Beach Shuttle several times going back to MCO.  Very happy with the service

• Like 1

4 hours ago, cruisegirl1 said:

Need realistic info on best way to get from Orlando Airport  to Port Canaveral Hotel. Like to keep it in the $50-60 range or less.   Not interested in a  stretch or helicopter, just a reasonable and safe transportation for ONE.   

When we've travel together we rented a car ( too much trouble for just me  -  arriving late afternoon)  

In a group we used a Go Port large vehicle. (  but $ 100 for ONE person)

CB Shuttle is $45, that seems like a good price.

Any reliable info on  the cost for Uber  before i book CB shuttle)?  

other shuttle options?

Thanks. m

Uber/Lyft prices can vary depending on how busy they are, etc.  We asked a local driver (in Cape Canaveral) about a month ago and he said it was running around $70 - $75 for airport trips.  You can look it up on the app to get an idea of what they're charging but it would only be good for that time.

On 10/10/2021 at 12:12 PM, LJRat said:

The best transportation to Cape Canaveral Cruise PortEMBARKATION: FEB 19, 2022 NORWEGIAN ESCAPE

Assuming you are flying into Orlando.  We used Cortrans shuttle service, clean shuttles on time and reliable. You can book a round-trip and they’ll take you back to the airport after the cruise. 

• Like 1

Thank you 

It was just for one person,   I only needed one way, and didn't want to bother with a car.     I went with Cocoa Beach Shuttle at  $45.    GoPort was $100 ( for a ride the day prior to a crusie. ) To many price fluctuations with an Uber/lyft.  Contrans was booked 

We have a B2B the week coming up.  I can't make the first leg.     My husband is still going and will drive to port.  I am flying in and will  meet him for the second leg.  We'll drive home together.   

I appreciate all the suggestions.

M

Edited by cruisegirl1
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, BoozinCroozin said:

The owner of GoPort bought a $100k Tesla with all the money he refused to refund customers.

Of course he did. So many unhappy customer's with GoPort...hope he enjoys his Tesla as his company will suffer the consequences. I'm just disheartened that some still suggest using this company.

• Like 1

On 10/22/2021 at 8:41 PM, Ashland said:

Of course he did. So many unhappy customer's with GoPort...hope he enjoys his Tesla as his company will suffer the consequences. I'm just disheartened that some still suggest using this company.

We used GoPort for our 10/9 cruise on tje Mardi Gras. No complaints on either leg (to port/port to MCO). Nice big bus,clean and comfortable.

5 hours ago, dan4182 said:

We used GoPort for our 10/9 cruise on tje Mardi Gras. No complaints on either leg (to port/port to MCO). Nice big bus,clean and comfortable.

Glad it worked for you....It didn't so much for the many that didn't get a refund when the pandemic hit and there were cancellations. A company that did this will neither get my business or recommendation.