What drinks are in the mini-bar fridge in the cabin?

Bwana Tom

I know this topic has been discussed previously and after spending nearly a half an hour searching the previous postings I can't find anything on what alcohol and non-alcohol drinks are supplied in the mini-frig for an elite passenger. Previously I have seen some photos of the drinks and being new to elite I was wondering if someone could provide a list or even a photo. I know you can have your room steward switch out the drinks for others, but nevertheless I figure it would be good to know what you start with. 

Thanks,

Tom

Question:What will my mini-bar consist of?

Answer:Elite members will get a one-time complimentary mini-bar set-up (1per Elite stateroom) which consists of two (2) miniature bottles each of Cognac, Gin, Vodka and Scotch Whisky, two (2) 12 ounce cans of beer, two (2) 12ounce cans/bottles of tonic water, two (2) 12 ounce cans of Coca Cola, two (2)12 ounce cans of Sprite, two (2) 0.5 liter bottles of water, two (2) 11 ouncebottles of Perrier. The contents of the mini-bar are subject to change.

Not everything is actually in the fridge, as it doesn't fit.  Here is a pic of our set up delivered this week on the Grand (our 3rd set up, so it is piling up).  We exchanged all our alcohols for Bud Light (don't judge).  And room service does any exchanges, not the steward.

20211009_142528.jpg

• Like 1

8 hours ago, CalLuvsCrusingToo said:

Shoulda taken a pic of ours, but its a little different than above.

We didn't have Bud lite or Canada dry.

There was a couple Tonic waters instead.... I don't remember what beer.

We exchanged them.

Brands are not always the same. Depends on the room service inventory. There is a menu in the cabin listing what is available for exchanges.

On 10/12/2021 at 4:46 AM, skynight said:

Brands are not always the same. Depends on the room service inventory. There is a menu in the cabin listing what is available for exchanges.

Correct, its easy to exchange onboard.  Since cabin steward prefers to come inside when you

are gone.... I put the bottles/cans on the bed, with Note what we wanted to exchange them for.

Exchange was made while we were Gone from room.

1 hour ago, CalLuvsCrusingToo said:

Correct, its easy to exchange onboard.  Since cabin steward prefers to come inside when you

are gone.... I put the bottles/cans on the bed, with Note what we wanted to exchange them for.

Exchange was made while we were Gone from room.

You can do this, but it is just as easy to call room service. The cabin steward passes your requests on to them. 

• Like 1