Saint Greg's Panorama - LIVE - October 23-30 2021

Saint Greg

3 minutes ago, jimbo5544 said:

Spirit is def not one of my fav airlines,…

Just to clarify. It wasn’t spirit I was on when I was “squeezed like a zit” definitely American or delta but it was due to me having two large people on each side not the particular airline.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Haha 3

14 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I’m generally against all things Atlanta sports. They are the rivals of all of my teams. But the absolute silence in here when the braves hit a home run against the dodgers…I felt a moment of joy from an Atlanta team.

Boooooo! 

!

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

no. I see it there especially on panorama. Do people sit there and eat? Is that a thing? 

Have heard that it was and was not.  Part of why I asked you.   Personally, the only people I saw eating there was employees.

• Like 1

I tried to get the table next table to do art at Your table

desert. Doesn’t sound like they will. It’s the only desert I can’t get as a solo. And my friend canceled vista so that isn’t happening.

Edited by Saint Greg

5 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Its kind of weird because there’s another solo directly across from me and I feel like he’s always looking at me.

E79A1C12-AA84-472F-BEEE-E9893E4989C4.jpeg

Who needs the blonde? Invite him over for dessert (not a euphemism)

I did Art at Your Table on Freedom and it was good, but I wouldn't do it again personally. 

This one Lady recently coupled up and she was saying she took all the negative things her new guy got from Angie’s list and she shredded them and told him she loved more things about him than Angie ever could. And she made a candle and when it burned it was the same colors Of his bedroom and she made more of those candles and gave them to him.

I wish I had picked a different table for the wine gift. 

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

could be. We’d need to hear from someone else who was on another ship to know for sure. Definitely was a bummer after not having that on Mardi Gras 

It did happen on Mardi Gras.  We were on same cruise as you and I was denied a drink during announcement.  They said 30 mins but was more like 5.  Just dumb luck I wanted a drink at that time. I was at the upper Red Frog bar. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

This one Lady recently coupled up and she was saying she took all the negative things her new guy got from Angie’s list and she shredded them and told him she loved more things about him than Angie ever could. And she made a candle and when it burned it was the same colors Of his bedroom and she made more of those candles and gave them to him.

I wish I had picked a different table for the wine gift. 

I'm not sure if I'm just being dumb or if you've had too many Funships...but I don't follow a word of this. Lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 6