Saint Greg's Panorama - LIVE - October 23-30 2021

Saint Greg

I tried putting my fake tooth in. I just don’t think it’s ready. There’s pain like in the tooth next to it. I forget that I don’t have a tooth there and it’s apparent when I laugh which is frequent on cruises. So my biggest fear is I’m going to get that “oh yeah he’s from the south he doesn’t even have all his teeth”

• Like 1
  • Haha 22

5 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I tried putting my fake tooth in. I just don’t think it’s ready. There’s pain like in the tooth next to it. I forget that I don’t have a tooth there and it’s apparent when I laugh which is frequent on cruises. So my biggest fear is I’m going to get that “oh yeah he’s from the south he doesn’t even have all his teeth”

Joining up a little late….i thought you were from Texas for some reason. Are you from Louisiana? 

10 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I forget that I don’t have a tooth there and it’s apparent when I laugh which is frequent on cruises. So my biggest fear is I’m going to get that “oh yeah he’s from the south he doesn’t even have all his teeth”

Tell people you're a jack-o-lantern.

Edited by sanmarcosman
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, lilchuckie said:

Joining up a little late….i thought you were from Texas for some reason. Are you from Louisiana? 

I’ve lived in both. Interesting that you don’t consider Texas as being from the south though. I wonder if that’s common.

1 hour ago, ceilidh1 said:

I'm not liking the sound of "lines" and "no seats"...are we sailing at full capacity? 

I was told there are 2,600 pax, which would be 67% at double occupancy. The bars have been busy. Seems like a drinking crowd! 🍺😎

• Like 6

Imagine walking up on this scene,

me stepping back and offering you hand sanitizer, then laughing revealing a missing front tooth. That’s pretty much what’s happening here. I’m trying to ensure the sanitation of all sports fans but I’m still waiting on my first.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5