At Wits End With Trying to Get Royal Caribbean Shareholder OBC

mkolbicka

I sent a request and statement from our Broker in September to get an OBC on our 3-day cruise.  Never heard back from them.

Now, we are leaving on a 14 night Celebrity Panama Canal cruise on 27 October.

Started on 01 October by sending an email with proof - No response

Then on 03 October sent a paper request and Broker statement and have not heard back from them.

Called on Wednesday, 13 October and was re-assured that they had received my request and that OBC would appear NLT Friday, 15 October

Yesterday no OBC showing.  Called RC Shareholder, but because we are sailing Celebrity was transferred 3 times and cut off twice.

Finally after 2 hours on the phone, spoke with a gentleman in the Celebrity Engagement Center, who said he had to talk with a supervisor but no paperwork was showing.  Promised an email by COB yesterday, still no response.

I am going to try again today and then GIVE UP.  

Very disappointed with Celebrity and how they are handling this with no one who knows what to do.

As soon as price goes up, selling it all.

• Haha 3

I had mixed results on filing on a B2B.   Even though I filed for both using the web portal form.   1st came through within 48 hours but the second didn't.    I resubmitted again and after 5 days no response.   In both cases no confirmation of receipt or when credit was issued.   It just showed  up.

I finally filled out the form and submitted via e-mail.   Got an immediately confirmation of receipt and got the credit the next day.

Update:  I finally got through to a supervisor yesterday who was quite helpful. 

She saw that I had redeemed 10000 points from my CC and did not get the $100 on my OBC.  Said she would handle it.  She indicated that Celebrity is having alot of problems with the OBC

Spoke at length on the RC Shareholder.  She said the note was they didn't get my broker statement which I submitted with my request.  Sent her an email with request and broker statement attached and am awaiting OBC to appear,

If I don't get the OBC for rewards and shareholder, I'm done.  Can't spend any more time on this.

44 minutes ago, mkolbicka said:

Update:  I finally got through to a supervisor yesterday who was quite helpful. 

She saw that I had redeemed 10000 points from my CC and did not get the $100 on my OBC.  Said she would handle it.  She indicated that Celebrity is having alot of problems with the OBC

Spoke at length on the RC Shareholder.  She said the note was they didn't get my broker statement which I submitted with my request.  Sent her an email with request and broker statement attached and am awaiting OBC to appear,

If I don't get the OBC for rewards and shareholder, I'm done.  Can't spend any more time on this.

Don’t panic…

• Haha 1