Discount for B2B cruises

pennys mum

I thought that "shack to back" was rather cute.  I have a very stubborn autocorrect and it really can be annoying.

In any event, at least in the US, you receive a discount on legs of the B2B.  The discount amount is based on the length of the legs.  We have had it successfully applied after booking, and the legs do not have to be booked at the same time.  You most likely will need to request it, and a really short leg (it happened to us with a two night leg on what was technically a B2B2B2B) will break the B2B series.

$50.00 per leg per for 7 -9 night cruises. $100.00 per leg for 10 night or longer cruises. As others have said, request the B2B discount. We don't have any experiences with cruises less than 7 nights per leg. 

Edited by davekathy

24 minutes ago, cruise kitty said:

darn, I wish I had known this a few weeks ago 🙂

If you aren't within final payment it should be easy to get applied.   This really should be automatic without having to beg for it.   I've also been saying it should be increased now that fares are 2x what they used to be.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, wrk2cruise said:

If you aren't within final payment it should be easy to get applied.   This really should be automatic without having to beg for it.   I've also been saying it should be increased now that fares are 2x what they used to be.

That would be nice. I always ask for the B2B and veteran/military discount. I don't consider it begging. I guess I have no shame. 😇

Yes you get a B2B discount or credit.   My agent applied it to the room price.   

One thing I did find out is that the two cruises must be with the same agent or celebrity.    I once was trying out a new agent and couldn't get the credit because of the 2 agent rule.    Maybe others had a different experience as we all know how consistent Celebrity is. 

They have also been able to apply after booking prior to sailing.