Live Chat

I object 2

I had to resize (shrink) my browser window to see it. It will show in a very thin black bar at the bottom of the browser window.

In Windows 10/Chrome, click on the three dots in upper right corner (see attached). Then change ZOOM to 90% or so. Then scroll to bottom of browser window and see if it is there.

BTW, of the 3 times I contacted them, they were of no help. Not rude, just (perhaps) incapable of doing what a phone rep can do.

chrome.JPG

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The link, for me, is available after hours. When you open it...it says they are not available.  I haven't really figured out what they can do.  They can't take credit card payments (for MedallionNet).  They can't connect to Ocean Navigator.  They can send you links to things on Princess.com.  I think...but don't remember, if they can book a reservation for you.

I usually have generic questions after 5 PM and on the weekends that I need clarity on.  They are good for that.

• Like 1

On 10/21/2021 at 3:58 PM, CenTexan said:

I had to resize (shrink) my browser window to see it. It will show in a very thin black bar at the bottom of the browser window.

In Windows 10/Chrome, click on the three dots in upper right corner (see attached). Then change ZOOM to 90% or so. Then scroll to bottom of browser window and see if it is there.

BTW, of the 3 times I contacted them, they were of no help. Not rude, just (perhaps) incapable of doing what a phone rep can do.

chrome.JPG

What a helpful reply! Thank you for posting this.