Adult only Resorts - Day Pass

Rebels82

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I did use Messenger to contact the hotel and their response was very timely.  As of now they are offering a $39pp day pass.  Our cruise is in March and they told me to recheck availability closer to our arrival

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/28/2022 at 12:21 PM, rjrpar said:

I did use Messenger to contact the hotel and their response was very timely.  As of now they are offering a $39pp day pass.  Our cruise is in March and they told me to recheck availability closer to our arrival

Nice!! Your going to have a blast. So much FUN!! 

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Yankee587 said:

How did you message? What messenger platform?

One will get a ban if one mentioned the Face…..  name,  But use the “Messenger” service on the Hotel’s Face(reading material) page.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 7/29/2022 at 7:21 PM, PORT ROYAL said:

One will get a ban if one mentioned the Face…..  name,  But use the “Messenger” service on the Hotel’s Face(reading material) page.

Recently they have reduced their monitoring of face….

Either telephone or Email reservation@stkittsmarriott.com

14 hours ago, njsmom said:

I was considering a day pass at this Marriott, but I read you can't really use the beach due to all of the seaweed. The Caribbean side of the island has a much nicer beach.

Seaweed appears during a bout of bad/rough/hurricane weather out at sea, which one can’t exactly predict to date in advance.
However, as frequent visitors to the Caribbean know, the bad weather, resulting in the appearance of seaweed, usually happens during “out of season” months.   “Out Of Season” is usually defined as about the end of April to end November, with hurricane season (greatly increasing seaweed) occurring 1st August to 31st October.  One can limit the chance of seaweed by visiting “in season”.
Note complainants usually fail to identify the month of visit, to enable readers to correctly determine the reason for appearance of seaweed.

The the complaint would read “One went to St Kitts in the middle of Hurricane Season and saw seaweed on a beach”.

Edited by PORT ROYAL
Seaweed

On 9/22/2022 at 4:19 AM, PORT ROYAL said:

Seaweed appears during a bout of bad/rough/hurricane weather out at sea, which one can’t exactly predict to date in advance.
However, as frequent visitors to the Caribbean know, the bad weather, resulting in the appearance of seaweed, usually happens during “out of season” months.   “Out Of Season” is usually defined as about the end of April to end November, with hurricane season (greatly increasing seaweed) occurring 1st August to 31st October.  One can limit the chance of seaweed by visiting “in season”.
Note complainants usually fail to identify the month of visit, to enable readers to correctly determine the reason for appearance of seaweed.

The the complaint would read “One went to St Kitts in the middle of Hurricane Season and saw seaweed on a beach”.

ah, okay. thanks! I will be there over the holidays, so it will be "in season"

Edited by njsmom

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/28/2022 at 11:21 AM, rjrpar said:

Odd, I reached out and was told the price is $49 pp however we would be there in February.  Also was told that if you book a day room, only two people out of a max 4, can use the beach included within the room price.  The other two have to pay the additional $49.  Our group may choose to go here but just utilize the day pass.

snow bunny

9 hours ago, snow bunny said:

Odd, I reached out and was told the price is $49 pp however we would be there in February.  Also was told that if you book a day room, only two people out of a max 4, can use the beach included within the room price.  The other two have to pay the additional $49.  Our group may choose to go here but just utilize the day pass.

snow bunny

Personally, one does take the day room for 2.

For your party, $256 (4 pax) equates to only $15 pp additional over the $49 pp to change, shower, store and change.  However, it’s one’s money and one’s choice.

Wishing you a great day at the Marriott