Earliest flight from Qubec City to US

rervousneck

1 hour ago, CruiserBruce said:

And, by the way, have sailed on 12 HAL cruises, arriving at ports as early as 4:30. They very rarely start letting people off before 7am.

I'm looking at an 11:35 flight. 

I tend to get HAL and Celebrity mixed up, but I think both lines try to schedule letting people off based on flight times.

I, too, would try to be conservative with this. Worst case scenario you need to find somewhere in Quebec to kill some time...not hard. 

Keep in mind that if you then need to connect somewhere in Canada that does have pre-clearance (such as Montreal, Ottawa, or Toronto), you'll want a slightly longer connection time. 

6 hours ago, FlyerTalker said:

I'm assuming that the OP is wanting to fly United - to Newark and then onward to Nashville.

But since we once again have no dates, no times, no cities.....

You are correct.

9-7-22

11:35 am yqb to ewr.        ua 4183, go jet

2 hr, 41 min layover,   We have global entry.

Ewr-bna 4:25 pm.    Ua436

All times local

Edited by rervousneck

Good connect time at EWR.  Should have no problem there.

The big issue is getting out of YQB before noon.  I've never ended a cruise in YQB (always at YUL), so I can't speak to the logistics there.  However, you might want to consider the AA flight at 12:55 to PHL, and then onward to BNA.  Plenty of time at origin and connection.

I'm one who prefers having the cushion to guard against "stuff" happening.  So take that into consideration.

18 hours ago, FlyerTalker said:

The big issue is getting out of YQB before noon.  I've never ended a cruise in YQB (always at YUL), so I can't speak to the logistics there.  However, you might want to consider the AA flight at 12:55 to PHL, and then onward to BNA.  Plenty of time at origin and connection.

I'm one who prefers having the cushion to guard against "stuff" happening.  So take that into consideration.

Thank.  Appreciate your informed ideas. I looked this morning, and The HAL website shows they are booking 10:50 a.m. flights so 11:35 should work?

On 10/22/2021 at 3:53 PM, FlyerTalker said:

I have never ended a cruise but have had a number of business trip into Quebec City over the years.

Travel time from the pier to the Airport should be around 30 minutes. 

I am assuming Quebec City is not  the first port of call in Canada.  The OP would clear Canadian customs in the first point of call, so that eliminates that step in Quebec city.

The Quebec City airport is an out station for both Air Canada and WestJet.  There may be some connections to other regional airlines but it is fairly limited.  The odd flight to the US or charter to Paris.  Outside of the early morning departures it is not going to be overly busy.