Moderna booster shots available at Costco

pcur

Wait.......I thought RCI was telling passengers NOT to get a booster because it has the potential of messing with check in when asked when you were last vaccinated?  Their form asks for when you were fully vaccinated, second shot, and if you put the date of the booster, things may go FUBAR.

Can anyone clarify?

18 hours ago, myfunvalentine said:

I got a Pfizer jab at Costco last week. It was about a 15 minute wait, but I could shop. And then after, another 15 minutes where I had to sit.

It was pretty efficient and much better than my first jab, which was in a high school gym.

I agree.  My 1/2 dose Moderna went very smoothly this morning. 

Met some nice people, too.  One couple had just immigrated from Nigeria, and they were getting vaccines like crazy since they arrived.  The wife had flu and COVID this morning.  She said she wondered if she'd have the use of either arm by tomorrow.  

• Like 1

On 10/22/2021 at 8:26 PM, Coralc said:

That's interesting. The Moderna boosters are a half dose and the Pfizer boosters are just a full third dose. The J&J booster is a full  dose of either Moderna or Pfizer. I don't know what any of that means, I just think it is interesting. :classic_smile:

I think we'll just stick with Moderna and not mix it up.

5 minutes ago, Ashland said:

I think we'll just stick with Moderna and not mix it up.

I was thinking we might add a Moderna booster to our Pfizer shots just for fun. Because I am starting to think this is just as much a mystery to the experts as it is to us. :classic_biggrin:

• Like 2

Headed to Costco (in GA) yesterday after seeing this post.  Walked right in and my husband got the Moderna booster.  They didn't question age or underlying conditions.  I got the J&J back in March.  I'm going to sit on this a while.  I'm not ready for the booster.  I did get the flu shot while I was there - boy, that's the most a shot has ever hurt!  She must have hit a nerve or something.

• Like 1