Carnival Valor Live*/Solo/B2B 11/6-11/11/21 & 11/11-11/15/2021

JRL81

So far this is shaping up to be a fun cruise. A lot of friendly faces I’m trying to get my bearings before I start post pictures it’s a little surreal as over whelming to be here.. I am kind of just walking around and soaking it in 

• Like 7

Was in the rooms exactly at 1:30 good job Carnival!!! Now I know these people work dang hard to make sure these rooms are clean and ready for us and they do every thing they can to see to our needs and bust their buts to see to our comforts… BUT.. it’s not that I don’t trust them, I just won’t fell comfortable until I go over it myself.. and it didn’t take too long

• Like 3

As far as your extra cleaning - nothing wrong with "Trust but verify"!

Love all your photos of New Orleans.  I went to high school there so they brought back so many memories.  I know you'll have a great cruise!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, proudmomofblue said:

Do they give your sign and sail cards when you check in or placed in your mailbox at your cabin? If at your cabin...how do they scan for your muster station? Boarding pass? 
loving your review!!! 

Great question!!! I wonder how they're tracking it now?

• Like 2

On 11/7/2021 at 12:10 PM, proudmomofblue said:

Do they give your sign and sail cards when you check in or placed in your mailbox at your cabin? If at your cabin...how do they scan for your muster station? Boarding pass? 
loving your review!!! 

I was on the Breeze this past weekend.  Sign and Sail card is outside your room and you use your boarding pass for Muster and drinks before you can get to your cabin

• Like 2

On 11/7/2021 at 12:10 PM, proudmomofblue said:

loving your review!!! 

Mailbox.

We picked up and they scanned the cards, but I suppose they could scan the boarding passes.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BlerkOne said:

That's above my pay grade. Maybe it depends on what Internet package was purchased?

I’m sure it’s the CC issue that has been impacting people for a couple of months. It hit me on Mardi Gras. Finally i figured out I needed to access CC in private mode for it to always work.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Saint Greg said:

I’m sure it’s the CC issue that has been impacting people for a couple of months. It hit me on Mardi Gras. Finally i figured out I needed to access CC in private mode for it to always work.

I'll have to try to remember that.

• Like 1