Meraviglia: questions about internet, drink package

missalexandra

I am booked in December and would like to hear from anyone with recent experience about how reliable the internet is. Can I count on working for a couple of hours in the morning on some days or will that plan get me fired from my gig?

My second question is which liquors are under the $9 limit for the "easy plus" package.

Thank you in advance.

We have not sailed yet so cannot report on internet.

can answer Drink Question.

Go to MSC site, click On Board, then click on Drinks and this page has Drink comparison charts for all packages. Click on Drink Comparison Chart.

Scroll down to Winter 2021 Caribbean Easy Plus.

3 pages with complete list.

I looking to book in Feb. Does anyone know what the daily price of the drink packages are? The website doesn't show any prices. I understand it varies by date of sailing, but anyone have an idea of price range? We will likely want the deluxe package, because I don't want to be limited on the frozen drinks we can order. 

17 hours ago, missalexandra said:

I am booked in December and would like to hear from anyone with recent experience about how reliable the internet is. Can I count on working for a couple of hours in the morning on some days or will that plan get me fired from my gig?

My second question is which liquors are under the $9 limit for the "easy plus" package.

Thank you in advance.

I sailed on the 10/9 cruise.  Internet was solid.   No issues with email, text or even FaceTime.   I also tested MS Teams and a Zoom call, again no issues.  I did not do video on Zoom or Teams but I was able to do an hour meeting without any problems.   

There are plenty of menus that show what’s included in the $9 easy plus package.  If you check MSC’s site there is a spreadsheet that shows exactly what is covered in the easy plus package.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, murph1031 said:

I looking to book in Feb. Does anyone know what the daily price of the drink packages are? The website doesn't show any prices. I understand it varies by date of sailing, but anyone have an idea of price range? We will likely want the deluxe package, because I don't want to be limited on the frozen drinks we can order. 

Premium Extra
pp/pd
Alcohol-Free
pp/pd
Minors
pp/pd
 $38  $49 $69 $25 $17
 Mediterranean, Northern Europe, Emirates & Southern Caribbean Cruises
Easy
pp/pd
Easy Plus
pp/pd
Premium Extra
pp/pd
Alcohol-Free
pp/pd
Minors
pp/pd
€32  €44 €62 €23 €15
South American Cruises
Easy
pp/pd 
Easy Plus
pp/pd
Premium Extra
pp/pd
Alcohol-Free
pp/pd
Minors
pp/pd
$35 $49 $69 $25 $17

11 hours ago, cdel71 said:

I sailed on the 10/9 cruise.  Internet was solid.   No issues with email, text or even FaceTime.   I also tested MS Teams and a Zoom call, again no issues.  I did not do video on Zoom or Teams but I was able to do an hour meeting without any problems.   

There are plenty of menus that show what’s included in the $9 easy plus package.  If you check MSC’s site there is a spreadsheet that shows exactly what is covered in the easy plus package.  

Which internet package did you get?  The cheaper one or the stream one?  I'm thinking about bringing my fire stick and watching it to the television and watch Netflix

On 10/23/2021 at 4:39 PM, cdel71 said:

Thank you! That is exactly what I needed to know. Internet came with the deal I got and if I can count on it I won't have to take the week off from the gig that's portable. 

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry to bring up an older thread. My package came with EasyPlus drink package as well as 2 device Browse internet. I see I can upgrade my drink package for $20 per adult/per day (which I plan on doing), but can I upgrade the internet package to the Browse & Stream without having to pay for the entire package?

I plan on relaxing while streaming music to my earbuds and I read the Browse does not allow streaming music.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Everyone!

Maybe not the place to ask but will try anyway. What are the odds that on my January 20th cruise they will be playing the NFL Playoffs somewhere on the ship? I understand this is an Italian cruise line but… we Americans love football.

Can  I go in to a bar and ask if they could play the game? Sports bar maybe?

Also regarding drink packages we have easy plus.. if we upgrade would we go to Premium plus? I think MSC restructured their drink packages? 

Eliminating premium. Am I correct on this?

On 10/24/2021 at 2:55 AM, CaroleC said:

Does anyone know if Asti sparkling wine is included in the Easy Plus drinks package? The website states the package includes drinks up to €8/$9 but I’ve no idea how much a glass of Asti costs on board.

Don't know about Asti but prosecco is included

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, cheeseheads4ever said:

Hello Everyone!

Maybe not the place to ask but will try anyway. What are the odds that on my January 20th cruise they will be playing the NFL Playoffs somewhere on the ship? I understand this is an Italian cruise line but… we Americans love football.

Can  I go in to a bar and ask if they could play the game? Sports bar maybe?

Also regarding drink packages we have easy plus.. if we upgrade would we go to Premium plus? I think MSC restructured their drink packages? 

Eliminating premium. Am I correct on this?

We watched 2 NFL games on Thanksgiving. They had it in sports club on Meraviglia (deck7)

after dinner , watched last game in our cabin on ESPN channel.

Drink pkg upgrade is Premium Extra. Plus has been eliminated.