ROOM Service - Can you order 6:00am room service for disembark the day before ?

4 hours ago, cruisesmake4agreattrip said:

I’ve never known room service to be available on the day of debarkation on any ship I’ve been on. 

5 hours ago, cruisesmake4agreattrip said:

No room service available on disembarkation day MDR or windjammer. Chops if you special 😇 it's all over time to go home. 🤣

The day before the end of the cruise I got a couple of blueberry muffins and some milk and kept them in my cabin to eat the next morning 

It didn’t replace coffee of course but it was the best I could do without leaving my cabin. 

• Like 1

On 10/25/2021 at 3:28 AM, Hogbay said:

No room service available on disembarkation day MDR or windjammer. Chops if you special 😇 it's all over time to go home. 🤣

My Mom and I call that the Bum's rush.  They've been loving on you all week, now get the Hell out! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

The truth is if they allowed that everyone would do it (including me). I think that even the most cynical among us would agree that would make it fairly impossible to get cruisers off and get ready for the next batch of cruisers.

@Marie51 smart!

@Hogbayand even then those Chops hours are abbreviated (but we are thankful for them!)

Edited by AlohaLivin

This must not be common knowledge.  I just got off the Mariner and walking down the hall the night before disembarkation day,  I counted at least 17 door hangers for morning breakfast delivery, and they were all still hanging in the morning.

Edited by TheBucketLister
  • Haha 3

One of the things I truly enjoyed about my last B2B on Royal Princess is that (pre-pandemic, at least) Princess Cruises did offer complimentary room service to those staying over for the next cruise. I do wish this was something Royal Caribbean would look into. 🤔

On 10/25/2021 at 3:28 AM, Hogbay said:

Park Cafe on oasis class is perfect on disembarkation day

On 10/24/2021 at 10:02 PM, cruisesmake4agreattrip said:

Park Cafe on oasis class ships is perfect for breakfast on disembarkation day. I always grab it and take it back to enjoy on balcony before we leave.