OMG I won a YC bid. ADVICE PLEASE!!

ddlb

OK this is only my second Cruise on MSC. I bid on a yacht club deluxe suite upgrade and was just notified via email today that I won. I originally booked a handicapped balcony so the award is for the yacht club handicapped cabin. I could not believe it since I’ve bid just barely minimum. I am excited beyond words believe me.

I’ve been reading everything I could and I’m still a bit confused if I’m going to get the whole package. I have attached a copy of what was shown on my updated booking. This was not a complimentary  upgrade it was an upgrade I did on.

Any responses on if I am getting the whole experience would be appreciated. Yes I have read some other posts that said you do and then I’ve read a few that said you don’t. I would call customer service but I don’t trust them to be quite frank. 

My cruise is not for several weeks so I was very surprised I got notified today already! Thanks for any responses!

D82EDFEA-7B39-469F-A60D-AC1643FC724C.png

Assuming this is for cruise out of Florida.

You will get full Yacht Club benefits.

Enjoy the YC. 
but be warned, you will not want to “go back” after

experiencing YC 😉

Edited by phissy
  • Like 5

23 minutes ago, phissy said:

Assuming this is for cruise out of Florida.

You will get full Yacht Club benefits.

Enjoy the YC. 
but be warned, you will not want to “go back” after

experiencing YC 😉

It is!  I bet!  Thanks

2 hours ago, ddlb said:

....I’ve been reading everything I could and I’m still a bit confused if I’m going to get the whole package....

There is absolutely no doubt you will receive every aspect of the YC experience, and that would apply even if a complimentary upgrade.

Enjoy, and particularly pleased to hear this upgrade bid has been won by a handicap cabin passenger...well done indeed!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ddlb said:

Meraviglia!  Ok!

Well. congrats!  The only HC YC cabin on Meraviglia is 15093.  Unlike the Seaside class, you don't get the extra large winged balcony, but you will have a nice one.  Only potential downside is that it does have an internal shared door withn15037, but there shouldn't be a noise problem.  You are very close to the lifts, and the cabin is very comfortable, with room for bedside wheelchair access on both sides.  Enjoy your cruise!

• Like 2