Diamond party

kicia

2 minutes ago, kremerlorraine said:

Is there a special menu for the free dinner?

It’s the ‘Dining Experience’ section of the menu, from where you can choose an appetiser, a mains and a dessert.  Here’s the one from the Butcher’s Cut restaurant:

F83F8C96-B840-434F-A324-68F4E783F6C3.thumb.jpeg.762b57d9c1659e019d7911bebf3eb8a7.jpeg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Beamafar said:

Apparently the bowl of fruit is a victim of Covid...

I've never been a fan of over ripe bananas, or bruised apples and pears, and fail to see the attraction! Any need for fruit.....head to the eating places on board. 😉

Edited by hamrag

1 hour ago, hamrag said:

I've never been a fan of over ripe bananas, or bruised apples and pears, and fail to see the attraction! Any need for fruit.....head to the eating places on board. 😉

My experience has been bananas that are still too green for me to enjoy.  The rest of the fruit is ripe and ready to eat, but the amount.....so excessive in my opinion.  

Diamond party today on the Divina.  All the Senior Officers mingled with the guests and were in group pics.

Choc ships distributed to the staterooms last night.

On Thurs there will be a general Voyagers Club gathering with Officer Introductions. 

Things are slowly normalizing.

Everyone aboard the ship must have their temp taken daily.

Great cruise with 410 passengers, lol

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Seadweller001 said:

Diamond party today on the Divina.  All the Senior Officers mingled with the guests and were in group pics.

Choc ships distributed to the staterooms last night.

On Thurs there will be a general Voyagers Club gathering with Officer Introductions. 

Things are slowly normalizing.

Everyone aboard the ship must have their temp taken daily.

Great cruise with 410 passengers, lol

Can you post a picture of the officers?

Who is the hotel Director?

I'll be boarding MSC Fantasia in YC tomorrow IAGW, our 1st MSC (last minute) Cruise, had a Voyager match to Diamond member (had been a pain to get the match...), look forward to how cruising with MSC will be like. Have booked MSC cruise in 2019 and changed many times due to Corona. Took a lot time and patience to get things changed accordingly. Have also booked a cruise at Seaview for April next year. Experience with various office staff so far varies a lot, booked directly through Dutch, UK & Belgium office. Some are willing to help, some not so much,  sometimes you get redirected to a call centre in SA with zero customer service/understanding. Through this all, I keep hopes up, as I read here, service on board is (much) better than on shore, we will fond out soon! 🤞

On 11/3/2021 at 3:19 PM, kremerlorraine said:

Is there a special menu for the free dinner?

Just as beamafar said but you can add to it for a bit extra.  
I was just on meraviglia last month and this was my dinner. I had the smoked tomato soup as an app and added the lobster tail but it was well worth it. Best tail on the ship.  Also not pictured was dessert (banana date cake) which was great and I had them add gelato. 

9ED2ED4A-788A-492B-A259-C21CE7844BA7.jpeg

Edited by diver0311
  • Like 2

Diamond party today (day one of five) on Divina at 10:30.  Arriving in Nassau at noon so s tight window.  So far only able to book tasting menu in Butcher's Cut and received plush robes and slippers.  

• Like 1

I didn't bother to use my free speciality dinner on Virtuosa in May as it was only for four nights.  I will be on Magnifica at the end of this month for seven nights, so will take advantage.  I went to Butcher's Cut on Meraviglia with friends, and they allowed me to have two starters instead of a main.  MSC isn't the best for vegetarians.