Diamond party

kicia

28 minutes ago, kicia said:

Are Diamond parties being held?   How about on 4 day cruises on Divina?

Thank you!  Can't  wait for Sunday. 

In COVID-19 times, no way! They are trying to minimise social contact onboard. 😉

43 minutes ago, PRH said:

Still the chocolate ships and specialty tasting meal?  What diamond gift?

Yes, a chocolate ship each (in clear containers and not on plates), a Dining Experience menu (Butcher’s Cut for us) and lanyards (which will be the gift onboard Seashore as they were only loaded onboard in Genoa last week according to the Cruise Consultant). 

3 hours ago, Beamafar said:

Yes, a chocolate ship each (in clear containers and not on plates), a Dining Experience menu (Butcher’s Cut for us) and lanyards (which will be the gift onboard Seashore as they were only loaded onboard in Genoa last week according to the Cruise Consultant). 

Dark or White Chocolate ? seems White and small were given on UK sailings.

Just off Meraviglia, was on B2B, first cruise Oct 16, we had Diamond cocktail party. Loyalty ambassador said it was the first one since restart, we had one for the next sailing Oct 23. Chocolate ship in clear boxes delivered with Prosecco and Macaroons.

Diamond gift was Baseball cap for both sailings.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, wallyj said:

Just off Meraviglia, was on B2B, first cruise Oct 16, we had Diamond cocktail party. Loyalty ambassador said it was the first one since restart, we had one for the next sailing Oct 23. Chocolate ship in clear boxes delivered with Prosecco and Macaroons.

Thanks for the info! Let’s hope the same is true on Divina. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, wallyj said:

Great news! Hope it continues

6 hours ago, racephoto said:

Thanks for the info! Let’s hope the same is true on Divina. 

Divina sailing 10/17 we did not have baseball caps as gift (they might missus) just dinner/macarons & sparking wine/chocolate.

Hope you would have all that on your sailing.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ChattTenn said:

Divina sailing 10/17 we did not have baseball caps as gift (they might missus) just dinner/macarons & sparking wine/chocolate.

Thanks. I don’t wear caps so I won’t care that much. I’m looking forward to sparkling wine and chocolate though!

17 minutes ago, racephoto said:

Thanks. I don’t wear caps so I won’t care that much. I’m looking forward to sparkling wine and chocolate though!

We also enjoyed the free dinner at Butcher's cut one of the incentives to cruise with MSC again in the future.  It was very nice. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, ChattTenn said:

We also didn't get any gifts in September on Divinia.  Someone after us said they had not gotten supplies.

Hopefully they’ll run out of lanyards by the time we’re back on Seashore and they stock something else.  I have at least 7 at this stage;   one I “won” with a lot of other logo items years ago;  we were “gifted” 2 Musica ones when we were onboard Armonia a couple of years ago by the Guest Services manager.  And, of course, we ended up getting 2 sets last week;  I went to speak with the CC on the last evening as we hadn’t received the gift by then so she gave us ours.  Later on I found a couple on the bed back in the cabin. 🙄

Edited by Beamafar

On 11/2/2021 at 4:16 AM, Beamafar said:

Dark.  A little smaller than expected.  Bigger ships used to mean bigger chocolate ships 

FA10AAC6-A008-434C-8CB6-191C40486872.thumb.jpeg.1c5570258e5998ff45d65d13d2440bb0.jpeg

Lovely !

What about the chocolate coated strawberries and the bowl of fruit ?

have they been replaced with 4 macaroons?

10 minutes ago, drsel said:

Lovely !

What about the chocolate coated strawberries and the bowl of fruit ?

have they been replaced with 4 macaroons?

Apparently the bowl of fruit is a victim of Covid.  I’m guessing that there may be a problem with strawberry deliveries, but, yes, they’ve been replaced with 5 macaroons.

I just wish they had been delivered earlier in the cruise so I could enjoy them while fresh.  As it is, I brought them to the airport next day, though they got a little bashed in the bag (I begged one from the server in Venchi).