Any one on rccl anthem of the sea?

Hello  I will be sailing on this ship later. This year. Would like to know what the major shows are. Any menus you can share, and any other info you think may help me plan for the cruise. Thanks so much. Enjoy your week at sea.  Would like to know what movies are currently playing? Wondering if they play the same movies in the stateroom as outside. Thanks again

A current cruise compass will also show what is currently up and running, and what is not (e.g. any entry for Escape room, rollerblading, Love & Marriage show, etc).  That can be very different pre and post pandemic (and could even differ from the UK and US)

OP - I think Anthem's first cruise in the US is tomorrow

• Like 1

I am wondering at what capacity they will be sailing ? 50% or higher?

I know when I go on my cruise I will happily post why I have to help fellow cruisers.

I am also wondering what happens if passengers on the cruise need a COVID test in order to go to another country can get them

5 minutes ago, Another_Critic said:

To answer your question ... the production shows are We Will Rock You, The Gift, and Spectra's Cabaret.  They are same shows since Anthem debuted in 2015.

They have not been doing The Gift on the UK sailings.  Just the other two and headliners.  No one knows if they will be doing it again in the US.

Edited by reallyitsmema

15 minutes ago, toad455 said:

What time is she supposed to leave today?

I don't have the answer so I referenced my Anthem 2017 cruise compass. The ship left Bayonne at 3pm that day. It must be the same today as you would be surprised at how little things change over the years, even in the covid era.

1 hour ago, meadowlander said:

. The ship left Bayonne at 3pm that day. It must be the same today as you would be surprised at how little things change over the years, even in the covid era.

That is one thing that changed - the departure changed to 5PM - but likely temporarily for COVID. Having said that, she has not sailed. 

Edited by Biker19

Our server in CK said there were approx 1600 passengers this sailing.  A side note … as you can see on the copy of the entertainment sheet for this week, there is no Gift show.  Have no further information if it will be offered in the future.  For any pinnacles reading this, there is access to CK for dinner this week, just need a reservation.  Maybe someone attending the top tier event today will have more numbers to report.  

• Like 1