Contacting Celebrity regarding reservation

hannahsnana

I had FCC issued due to our first cruise with Celebrity being cancelled in 2020. I booked a cruise online and paid the amount of the cruise less the FCC which should have been credited in 24-48 hours according to the booking information.  When I log in to my cruise now it shows a balance due of the amount of my FCC plus an additional $124. Also my reservation has been locked at various times. I have called the past three days and been on hold hours at a time. I emailed the link through their website for problems regarding a cruise with no response. Is there someone I can contact that can help me resolve this issue? We are Diamond with RCI and have never had this problem before.

It's been my experience when you have special pricing (FCC's, etc.), the standard agent is not always able to reprice or address your concerns. There's a special department, I believe it's called Resolutions and they can call or transfer you to. They have greater authority in changing existing reservations. I also agree, call M-F. early AM.

Edited by HBDave

Patience!  I called today with a few reservation questions...all answered.  Time on "hold" was at least +30 minutes.  I put my phone on speaker and did some laundry, prepped dinner, washed dishes... until I heard a live person respond!   Productive !  (Music and ads during wait time) 🤪