Can't choose country for mailing luggage tags?

Harrylinden

I finally went on today and I could not find the country tab. After two weeks of trying like you, today I finally went on site and completed all the tabs. Then when I filled in my email address country and then state appeared. So I think I will get tags. 

Last month I received my tags upon return from my edge cruise. Oh what we do if there was a good IT department on Royal and X. Good thing cruises are excellent.

10 minutes ago, Harrylinden said:

I can order my luggage tags to be mailed this morning and it won't let me choose my country?
Anyone else have that issue? I even switched browsers and same thing?

I couldn't get it to work on my tablet or phone - had to do it on my computer. And it took a few attempts. 

Go to the "Already Booked" (upcoming cruises) area of the website, click on "Manage Reservation," click on "Before You Board" (over to the right), and look down a little ways.  There should be a button to mail luggage tags at the bottom of all the stuff about luggage tags.  That should work and avoid a phone call.

Edited by DCPIV
  • Like 3

44 minutes ago, davekathy said:

Call the Captains Club and request your tags. 1-800-760-0654. 

I had the same problem as the OP. I called CC for our Oct 2021 cruise and I was told they are not mailing them out anymore. I then found another place on Celebrity website that I was able to order our tags. I did get them in time for our cruise. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, bigbenboys said:

I had the same problem as the OP. I called CC for our Oct 2021 cruise and I was told they are not mailing them out anymore. I then found another place on Celebrity website that I was able to order our tags. I did get them in time for our cruise. 

That's when I make the second call. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Harrylinden said:

I can order my luggage tags to be mailed this morning and it won't let me choose my country?
Anyone else have that issue? I even switched browsers and same thing?

Very recent thread on this topic. Should be merged.

Edited by mayleeman

8 hours ago, DCPIV said:

Go to the "Already Booked" (upcoming cruises) area of the website, click on "Manage Reservation," click on "Before You Board" (over to the right), and look down a little ways.  There should be a button to mail luggage tags at the bottom of all the stuff about luggage tags.  That should work and avoid a phone call.

This suggestion worked for me last week!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, DCPIV said:

This is exactly what I did a few days ago and it worked.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SeasideMemories said:

This suggestion worked for me last week!

1 hour ago, ecslady said:

This is exactly what I did a few days ago and it worked.

It worked so well for me that I got two sets of tags. 🤣

• Haha 1

Just now, mjmagee said:

Had exactly the same problem.  Can reach the registration to order the tags and can complete everything except the country field.  Will try again tomorrow.

Read above for a solution. 

On 11/10/2021 at 8:46 PM, DCPIV said:

Read above for a solution. 

That's the workaround I used 9 days ago to request our luggage tags (thanks again for it), and they have just arrived in the mail, confirming that the workaround works!  ☺️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/10/2021 at 8:47 AM, DCPIV said:

Yes! This is what I had to do and no problems!

• Like 2