Book now or wait until black Friday or cyber Monday for April 2022 cruise?

I saw the black friday thread and it talks about discounts for drinks packages, etc but not about cruise fares. I am looking to book 2 cabins for spring break in April and I feel the fares are great but wondering if I should wait 2 weeks because it might get better. I am not concerned about drink packages, wif, dining, just the base fares. What do you all think? Has anyone had an experience with this?

Jenn

11 minutes ago, Califonria cruiser said:

I saw the black friday thread and it talks about discounts for drinks packages, etc but not about cruise fares. I am looking to book 2 cabins for spring break in April and I feel the fares are great but wondering if I should wait 2 weeks because it might get better. I am not concerned about drink packages, wif, dining, just the base fares. What do you all think? Has anyone had an experience with this?

Jenn

I would book the cabins you want now. You can always do a price adjustment if the fares go down anytime before final payment. 

Edited by caribbeanfever
Spelling
  • Like 3

22 minutes ago, Califonria cruiser said:

Jenn

The same sale has been going on since 2014. They twist the wording, but the bottom line never changes. Book what you want now.

• Like 2

Buy now, if it goes down on Black Friday, get the price adjustment.  If you do book now, and the price doesn't go down, you're good to go, and it also gives you an opportunity to book things on cruise planner if they go down in price!

We booked Harmony mid-April, got a great deal on it a few months ago, and the price is fluctuating within $400 (more) of what we paid for a balcony.  Good luck!