Live from the Sky Princess 11/20–12/4

KLM3164

4 hours ago, iamaqt2 said:

Great pictures KLM.  Thanks for the daily update!  It's good to know Princess is looking out for our health, but a medical follow up for Tums?  That poor person probably over indulged as we all have at some point on a cruise, and just needed some tummy relief.  I'd be more concerned over a NyQuil purchase.
Looking forward to your daily posts!  Keeping me so excited for our turn!

I guess we better bring our own meds!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, c-boy said:

you go ahead and do that my anti climatic friend. Soon your gesture will possibly lead to that feature going bye  bye.  Accept it, be grateful, then use it to freshen the toilet bowl

The toilet bowl will be better off before the addition of this vile brew.

Thank you for all your great information😊. We’ll be on board Saturday 🥰 have they started decorating for Christmas 🎄 yet? I hope so. Can you also tell me if you’ve noticed people being able to order flowers once on board since it’s no longer an option in the planner?? Thank you in advance and continue to have a great safe voyage 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Waterluv said:

We’ll be on board Saturday 🥰 have they started decorating for Christmas 🎄 yet? I

The decorations in the past have been put up on turnaround day, so it is likely they will be put up the day you will be boarding.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, KLM3164 said:

Today was a sea day so we did what we like to do on sea days which is chill. Great lunch in the MDR and dinner at Crown Grill. Spent the afternoon in the Wakeview Pool and enjoyed talking with some passengers from Oklahoma while enjoying our drinks in the pool. Saw Rock Opera for the 3rd time and loved it again. Tomorrow is Costa Maya and we have no plans except to walk around the port village and get fish pedicures. Never done this before so looking forward to trying it.

One thing I learned today is the ship staff have been trained to keep an eye on passengers and report on anyone who may be feeling ill. My BFF was in the store where you can purchase liquor and they have a small section of some medicinal items. She overhead a phone call the staff placed after a passenger left with a purchase. The crew member called and reported that passenger in cabin XXXX had just purchased some Tums and suggested the person on the phone should follow up with the passenger. It seems obvious to me that they are taking the health of everyone onboard very seriously. If someone isn’t feeling well that they can expect to be contacted by someone on the crew, presumably from the medical department.

Attached are a few pictures of tonight’s sunset and some of the food we enjoyed in the Crown Grill.

Ciao for now!

2D894B71-746B-4EBF-B0E6-3D235F4787CE.jpeg

5DEA2A6F-77DD-48E9-B962-2A320433C365.jpeg

BC7214D9-8EE0-4F15-A414-0BC232802B1A.jpeg

F1AE20B3-8A84-4032-81B7-EAD7C59A3757.jpeg

1FA2613B-571A-4F48-BB40-D3AF5E94A275.jpeg

F7B53E20-CCD4-43E1-AE2D-B8DA6610FDFE.jpeg

310EA054-1B15-4D79-9FF8-92AA3EC15304.jpeg

49137669-32CB-4C4F-9BAF-3F2CC003AF6C.jpeg

Sorry, but reporting someone for buying Tums is a little much.  We're on a ship.  Some folks' tummies may object to that.  I bought a tiny bottle of Afrin in the same shop for $7.67.  If they report me it should be for not checking the bottle I brought with me.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, jwattle said:

Ummm...no, but thank you. I was raised with Southern etiquette. I'll accept it, and either drink it, or give it to someone who will (most likely the first, as I don't like to waste things, and I'm not a champagne snob, look down on me if you will from your "Oceania cruiser" viewpoint)

Great response.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Waterluv said:

Thank you for all your great information😊. We’ll be on board Saturday 🥰 have they started decorating for Christmas 🎄 yet? I hope so. Can you also tell me if you’ve noticed people being able to order flowers once on board since it’s no longer an option in the planner?? Thank you in advance and continue to have a great safe voyage 

Yes ....we bought a fantastic arrangement for $39....go to the customer service desk to order. They arrived in the cabin the same day

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Pansy2801 said:

Can you please ask about the number of passengers on December 18 sailing ( the one over Christmas )? Thanks!

I asked and was told they don’t have updates on the 12/18 sailing yet.

Edited by KLM3164
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, suzyed said:

I guess we better bring our own meds!

I always do anyway as I have found I can’t find what I want when I’m traveling outside the country. For example I once had a cold in Europe and really wanted some Mucinex. Couldn’t find it anywhere. Luckily a fellow passenger had some and it did the trick for me. Ever since then I’m a traveling pharmacy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Waterluv said:

have they started decorating for Christmas 🎄 yet?

No Christmas decorations yet 😟 but I would expect the ship will be decorated on Saturday when we return to FL 😃. I did see a YouTube video from Princess which showed the first sailing of the Caribbean Princess yesterday out of FL and it was already decorated for Christmas.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, KLM3164 said:

I always do anyway as I have found I can’t find what I want when I’m traveling outside the country. For example I once had a cold in Europe and really wanted some Mucinex. Couldn’t find it anywhere. Luckily a fellow passenger had some and it did the trick for me. Ever since then I’m a traveling pharmacy.

Us too!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Pansy2801 said:

Can you please ask about the number of passengers on December 18 sailing ( the one over Christmas )? Thanks!

When we booked this cruise whilst on the Enchanted Princess the FCD looked up the numbers for us for both the 18 December Leg and the 28 December Leg.

18 December Leg was ~1500 with about 240 doing the 21 day portion.  That sample was taken 17 November..  Hope this helps

Cheers

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, chrysalis said:

20211129_082644.jpg

Beautiful arrangement for $39. I’ve never thought to order flowers on the ship but after seeing your post I think I’ll do this for the next cruise. Plus a good way to use up some OBC.

• Like 1