Departing Cruise Newbie Question

ariansun72

Hope these are not stupid questions!  I will be on the Edge 04/22, and will be driving back home to GA.  Questions:  Will I have to be Covid tested prior to departing, and will I be able to do self assist and leave ship asap?  I will be in a time crunch to get on the road.  Thanks!

18 minutes ago, ariansun72 said:

Thank you!  So, when I sign up for self debarkation do they specify a time frame, or can I just leave when the ship has opened the right to disembark?  

Yes, if you use the walk-off; as soon as the ship is cleared for passenger to disembark, you can go. 

Harris

Denver, CO

• Like 1

And when you get the sheet with information... if..so some reason..you are assigned a later time than you want..you can go to guest services to see if they can move you earlier. We generally drive home to GA as well... although we have them take our bags off the night before...so they generally assign us a later time... eg 8:30-9:00...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ariansun72 said:

Hope these are not stupid questions!  I will be on the Edge 04/22, and will be driving back home to GA.  Questions:  Will I have to be Covid tested prior to departing, and will I be able to do self assist and leave ship asap?  I will be in a time crunch to get on the road.  Thanks!

As of now- no COVID testing required at debarkation if traveling within the USA.  Unless your home state (GA) puts some requirement in place by next April but highly unlikely.  

• Like 1