Mardi Gras / Live / Solo / Nov-27-Dec-04-2021...

sid_9169

2 minutes ago, Hogladyrider said:

@sid_9169...what's your opinion of your seafood dinner last night, you never really commented.

I'm guessing since you attempted to swap a future reservation there to the Steakhouse that the standards were less than anticipated.

I thought it looked like not enough food for a foodie like you.

Enjoying everything so far.....you seemed a little stressed yesterday, deep breathes, relax, you are doing what you enjoy best and do it with style....HAVE FUN!

It was good, but didn't change my life... Definitely not a whole lot of food for the money. I may end up stuck having to eat there again, but in hindsight I would have just booked once, and another time at the Steakhouse...

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

I could only carry two at a time... Pad Thai on the left, Philly cheese steak fries on the right.

PXL_20211128_163013305.jpg

See what you do is get a beer and one street eat… set them on a table, then retrieve the other two street eats.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Roscoe13 said:

Oh man that looks relaxing.

One thing I've picked up from watching those fashion and style shows, not that there's anything wrong with them, is if your towels are yellow go with the blue swim trunks.  If using the blue towels then the yellows are the best choice.  Enjoy!!

Greg’s style show. white, black and gray/grey goes with everything.

• Like 6
  • Haha 4

I like that they have these hand washing stations all over the ship... I don't (won't) use that hand sanitizer under any circumstances... Well, maybe if I had to do a "number two" on the side of the road and didn't have anything else... Maybe...

PXL_20211128_164410358.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

As I sit at home in British Columbia, watching yet another storm batter our province, this review is exactly what I needed! It's going to be a while until I'm able to sail again (thanks, Canada.....sigh) so living through @sid_9169 @Saint Greg, @Jamman54 and all the others that have kept me going has been the best! Thank you all. 

• Like 9

Just now, sid_9169 said:

Carnitas bowl...

PXL_20211128_172250634.jpg

Now that looks yummy....I gotta say you must have a cast iron stomach with all the different flavor profiles you consume......enjoy it now because when you get into your 60's it may change.  I'd need some Pepto with all those flavors....but then I'm just jealous!

• Like 2