Mardi Gras / Live / Solo / Nov-27-Dec-04-2021...

sid_9169

lol...I still have Hotmail too.  I also use Gmail, but Hotmail is my main email because I've had that account since 1997 and refuse to get rid of it because nostalgia.

Sid, what did you think of the bao from Street Eats?  The filling looks tasty but I'm wondering what the texture of the bun was like (I've never had bao before).

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, sunshower9 said:

lol...I still have Hotmail too.  I also use Gmail, but Hotmail is my main email because I've had that account since 1997 and refuse to get rid of it because nostalgia.

Sid, what did you think of the bao from Street Eats?  The filling looks tasty but I'm wondering what the texture of the bun was like (I've never had bao before).

I've had bao in Atlanta, and it was at least equal to that. The texture of the bread is sort of like a marshmallow, but tastes like steamed bread... Definitely worth a try...

• Like 2

I was able to secure a reservation for the Steakhouse on Friday night... Now, I have to try and cancel my reservation for Rudi's and transfer the funds towards the Steakhouse. Worst case scenario, I eat at Rudi's again Thursday and go out of pocket for the Steakhouse...

PXL_20211128_192119127.jpg

• Like 9

27 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

I think that The Palm restaurant is where my anytime dining is supposed to be... I may try it out, or maybe just order the lobster at Chibang or Cucina along with whatever else...

I ate my lobster in chibang! In case you aren’t aware, the thing about that is you can have your MDR lobster plate and try some of the appetizers from the restaurant you’re in. I think I had pot stickers. And I had their crème brulee which is better than the MDR creme brulee but they call it something different.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

Still haven't seen anything going on in the big atrium or whatever they call it here...

PXL_20211128_190018812.jpg

I am loving that atrium with the giant subdued with sea views! I’m claustrophobic so I like the open feeling I get just looking at it 😃

1 hour ago, sid_9169 said:

Just got a message from my driver in Cozumel about my tour tomorrow... I haven't been there since February of 2019, and I've got A LOT of catching up to do...

Screenshot_20211128-134220.png

Take care of yourself in Cozumel ❤️ I have followed your story and her story and what Cozumel means to you. I’ll be thinking of you and praying this is whatever you need it to be.

• Like 6

23 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I ate my lobster in chibang! In case you aren’t aware, the thing about that is you can have your MDR lobster plate and try some of the appetizers from the restaurant you’re in. I think I had pot stickers. And I had their crème brulee which is better than the MDR creme brulee but they call it something different.

I had no idea! On any ship? Or just Marci Gras. I’m a vegetarian but the daughter loves seafood now that she can eat it again. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, gotscrapz said:

I had no idea! On any ship? Or just Marci Gras. I’m a vegetarian but the daughter loves seafood now that she can eat it again. 

It's just on Mardi Gras right now where Chibang!, P&A, and Cucina are a part of YTD. They have cross over dishes. For instance I had the lobster in Chibang! and chocolate melting cake in Cucina.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Saint Greg said:

Crema catalana

• Like 1