Mardi Gras / Live / Solo / Nov-27-Dec-04-2021...

sid_9169

5 minutes ago, jmklade said:

Was the name of that bar Asylum?  We are in Roatan in 2 weeks and still trying to decide what to do.

It's called La Sirena in Camp Bay... Good luck finding someone to take you there, it's a long way, but worth it. It's definitely as far as you can get from the tourist areas...

• Like 2

This is just one of the reasons that I don't like the room steward in here. One of those 3M cleaning pads, with who knows what on it right next to my expensive eye gel and other bathroom products... You know how you see them cleaning with gloves on? Well, guess where all the filthy stuff is? On the outside of the gloves, which is now all over my stuff...

Now, I've got to clean the entire place again. He's definitely not getting back in here for the rest of the cruise...

PXL_20211202_154005832.jpg

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

It's called La Sirena in Camp Bay... Good luck finding someone to take you there, it's a long way, but worth it. It's definitely as far as you can get from the tourist areas...

I went to something similar once. A pier with a bar/restaurant at the end and they cooked seafood on the grill there. The customers were mostly locals and a few ship crew members. Don't remember the name. But it wasn't that far. It was between Mohogany Bay and Coxen Hole. You could see the NCL ship in CH from the pier. Don't remember the name. It was in 2017.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

Thanks.  How long of drive was it each way?  I don't want to be the ship chaser.

• Like 1

On top of touching all my stuff with the filthy gloves, he had the water in the shower turned up as hot as it would go. I mean NUCLEAR... It took a few minutes until I could find a level that I could even go into. This guy is definitely BANNED for the reminder of the cruise.

• Like 11

18 minutes ago, jmklade said:

Thanks.  How long of drive was it each way?  I don't want to be the ship chaser.

Probably forty five minutes each way... We got there before it even opened, due to the time difference. It's easily doable, if you can find someone to take you, and you're willing to pay someone enough to take you there and back. I paid $130 plus tip just for the ride.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

On top of touching all my stuff with the filthy gloves, he had the water in the shower turned up as hot as it would go. I mean NUCLEAR... It took a few minutes until I could find a level that I could even go into. This guy is definitely BANNED for the reminder of the cruise.

Sid you crack me up.....8 am here in Arizona, enjoying my morning coffee, and the germaphob in you is screaming about the room steward touching your stuff; BUT yesterday you went with a total stranger risking your life and organs.....thanks for the wild ride my friend!

• Like 10
  • Haha 10