Guarantee Cabin Assignment

jlaw212

Have got our assignment a few days after booking in the past. This was before Royal Up. Have a sailing for 12/10 and no assignment so far.  Did the barcode scan, but too soon I guess. No muster station listed. 

What gty category?  I wonder if inside gty assignments  might tend to be slower due to RoyalUp shuffling people to higher categories, freeing space in lower one.  Same might go for categories with fewer cabins, such as perhaps perhaps JS gty.

We received our neighborhood balcony gty assignment for Harmony 12/5 over a week ago.

18 minutes ago, Starry Eyes said:

What gty category?  I wonder if inside gty assignments  might tend to be slower due to RoyalUp shuffling people to higher categories, freeing space in lower one.  Same might go for categories with fewer cabins, such as perhaps perhaps JS gty.

We received our neighborhood balcony gty assignment for Harmony 12/5 over a week ago.

We have a jr ste guarantee. 

On 11/23/2021 at 3:17 PM, jlaw212 said:

Any recent experience as to when RCI is assigning guarantee cabins.  We cruise 11/28 - still no cabin assignment.  In the past we have been assigned cabins weeks or months prior to sailing.

I got my assignment 6 days before sailing. 

5 hours ago, jlaw212 said:

Finally assigned yesterday...4 days out

Down to the wire.  

What did you book and what were you assigned?

My current guarantee is XB on Anthem and I've got a hidden assignment of a 4D Oceanview Balcony (deck 10).  So, my "gamble" got me a 4D for cheaper than a 2E Obstructed Balcony.