Philipsburg St Maarten instead of Antigua

catergirl

On Harmony in march our one stop was to be Antigua but because of unfinished dock they are changing to St Maarten. but excursions offered are to and around Antigua even though when you use port of st maarten. they are close. so are they just using the existing tours setup and shuttle us by boat over? are we allowed off at st maarten? thanks in advance  martha

6 minutes ago, catergirl said:

On Harmony in march our one stop was to be Antigua but because of unfinished dock they are changing to St Maarten. but excursions offered are to and around Antigua even though when you use port of st maarten. they are close. so are they just using the existing tours setup and shuttle us by boat over? are we allowed off at st maarten? thanks in advance  martha

IMO St. Maarten for Antigua is a plus. No way will RC shuttle you to Antigua. Way too far. 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, catergirl said:

excursions offered are to and around Antigua even though when you use port of st maarten.

I'm guessing the Cruise Planner hasn't been refreshed yet with St. Maarten excursions replacing the Antigua  ones. 

My speculation . 

• Like 1

Just now, catergirl said:

Wow.. thats weird then they are offering those excursions for Antigua. my brother thought maybe a mistake... hum...

RC's website. Need I say more. 😉 I'm sure they'll be making the correction soon to offer St. Maarten shore excursions. 💰

• Like 1