Drinks

kacurl

Hi, haven't sailed celebrity since March 2016. I see a lot has changed. I see tips and drinks included, but then I see a note like 15.50 a day per person for gratuity? I know ncl says free drinks but they charge gratuity on that. Also seeing different packages. So...would anyone know if dewars would be included?? Hoping this makes sense and thanks in advance. Happy Thanksgiving!!!

2 hours ago, kacurl said:

Hi, haven't sailed celebrity since March 2016. I see a lot has changed. I see tips and drinks included, but then I see a note like 15.50 a day per person for gratuity? I know ncl says free drinks but they charge gratuity on that. Also seeing different packages. So...would anyone know if dewars would be included?? Hoping this makes sense and thanks in advance. Happy Thanksgiving!!!

The gratuities for the AI beverage package (CBP and PBP) is included. Celebrity does it right. Also your gratuities for your stateroom attendant and dining waitstaff are also included with the AI. 

• Like 1

I think you may be mixing two items.    The 15.50 gratuities (if wasn't included as a perk.  Many of the Non-Refundables fares do not have the perks included) is the tips for the Room Attendant, Waiters etc.    If you buy a drink package the tips are included in the drink package (for the bar staff).  

1 hour ago, Jim_Iain said:

I think you may be mixing two items.    The 15.50 gratuities (if wasn't included as a perk.  Many of the Non-Refundables fares do not have the perks included) is the tips for the Room Attendant, Waiters etc.    If you buy a drink package the tips are included in the drink package (for the bar staff).  

Agree, the $15.5-0 is for waiters, room attendants, when you get a drink package tips are included.