Saint Greg's Vista - Live - December 4-11 2021

Saint Greg

7 hours ago, crazy4themouse said:

Wait, what? Every cruise, my husband gets all mad because they don't have stout -- and I have scoured every bar menu to try and find him some. Is that new at RFP?? Or some secret handshake and password item?? Please tell me they somehow have stout on Vista now, and I will be crowned Wife of the Year! I promise to give you all the credit. 😄

Gina, since your DH likes stout, here's a suggestion for a stocking stuffer.  Guinness Nitro Cold Brew Coffee.  A 4 pack is about 8.00.  https://www.guinness.com/en-us/our-beers/guinness-nitro-cold-brew/

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, SNJCruisers said:

Gina, since your DH likes stout, here's a suggestion for a stocking stuffer.  Guinness Nitro Cold Brew Coffee.  A 4 pack is about 8.00.  https://www.guinness.com/en-us/our-beers/guinness-nitro-cold-brew/

That's awesome! Breakfast beer, lol. Looks like a trip to Total Wine is in my near future. 🙂 Thanks!

8 hours ago, crazy4themouse said:

Wait, what? Every cruise, my husband gets all mad because they don't have stout -- and I have scoured every bar menu to try and find him some. Is that new at RFP?? Or some secret handshake and password item?? Please tell me they somehow have stout on Vista now, and I will be crowned Wife of the Year! I promise to give you all the credit. 😄

I think someone else recommended a stocking stuffer of Guiness coffee.  If your husband hasn't tried it, I wholeheartedly recommend Dogfish Head Worldwide Stout.  To be sure, this is a sipping beer, clocking in at ABV over 2x most stouts.  Nothing trendy about this stout, just really high quality and incredible sipping taste.  Drink from a snifter.  Not cheap but sooooo worth it...  

Dogfish Head Brewing Barrel-Aged World Wide Stout (4PKB 12 OZ)

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, crazy4themouse said:

That's awesome! Breakfast beer, lol. Looks like a trip to Total Wine is in my near future. 🙂 Thanks!

Good luck squeezing them into that super-stuffed laundry bag you just filled.  (EDIT: Not sure how I replied to this crazy, I was sure I was replying to Saint Greg's post about the coffee spiller lady.)

Edited by IntrepidFromDC
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

I’m going to have to get a new S&S card eventually. I’m surprised mine is still working it’s been peeling all week. Getting worse and worse each day. 

JH said that is happening on all the ships because the cards were in the warehouse for so long during shutdown. Said they’ll be getting new cards when they deplete the current supply.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, blarko said:

JH said that is happening on all the ships because the cards were in the warehouse for so long during shutdown. Said they’ll be getting new cards when they deplete the current supply.

interesting. Didn’t have that problem on Mardi Gras or panorama. I did notice the lady on one side of me had a peeling card but the lady on the other side of me didn’t.

• Like 1