Saint Greg's Vista - Live - December 4-11 2021

Saint Greg

7 minutes ago, KatCruiser44 said:

That's NeillyRich! They are the country duo. They play some good country songs! 

Yeah they were singing the honeybee song which I think is a Blake Shelton song. And I only know that because I was a bit surprised someone as big as him would sing something like that. Then I think they went into a pop song. I forget what it was.

• Like 2

A couple of couples near the stage got up and left. She got applause from maybe half of the audience. You could hear people in line outside saying she wasn’t funny. Just sitting here I’ve heard people walking by saying she wasn’t good.

one guy said 40 people walked out. I think that’s an exaggeration…but. This is the worst audience reaction I’ve seen for a comedian on carnival.

And there she goes.

4DF0BBFB-5A16-4FF6-AE28-892B60C8C5DB.png

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

I was toying to Colorado beach bum for about an hour after the show. They kicked us out of the liquid lounge. I had 16 mins until Alchemy opening. I went to the room, showered, changed, put out laundry, and made it to the alchemy in 18 minutes. I got the last spot at the bar.

A724E6F8-A151-4F08-B94E-98C1906287C8.jpeg

49EEA77E-28D1-44BE-9ECF-3E1499896AC1.jpeg

8997817A-AFFE-4CE9-B270-9EA939755097.jpeg

What I don’t get is….how does one dude go through so much laundry in a week? Greg are you making multiple outfit changes each day or what? 😆

12 minutes ago, LincolnLog said:

What I don’t get is….how does one dude go through so much laundry in a week? Greg are you making multiple outfit changes each day or what? 😆

well what I sent off today was 2 pair socks, 2

pair underwear, one pair of shorts, one polo and two t-shirts.

Today I wore a pair of shorts and a t-shirt during the day, then long pants and a polo at night. That would be a sea day.

But yeah add in one more change if I’m spending 7 hours at Mayan ruins or the the beach. I’m guessing you would either continue to wear the things your sweated up on excursions or wear shorts and a t-shirt to the dining room. That’s fine. I’m not going to do that. And I’m not bringing home any more dirty clothes than I have to.

• Like 2