Club Orange Upgrade Change

waiting2retire

Is it possible to change the cabin I have been upgraded to after booking Club Orange?

I purchased Club Orange for an upcoming cruise in April 2022. I booked an obstructed balcony then upgraded to a regular balcony cabin of my choice. I would have chosen an aft-facing balcony but there were none available. 

If an aft-facing balcony becomes available prior to sailing, can I call ship services and have them change my CO upgrade to the aft balcony?

Bonnie

I was in a VH balcony and bought Club Orange. I was hoping for an aft VS but since none were available I got a VB on deck 4. Two weeks later I saw an aft facing on deck 5 available. I called Ship Inventory and they changed my cabin with no problems.

So yes, keep checking if the cabin you want becomes available. Good luck.

2 hours ago, OVgirl said:

I was in a VH balcony and bought Club Orange. I was hoping for an aft VS but since none were available I got a VB on deck 4. Two weeks later I saw an aft facing on deck 5 available. I called Ship Inventory and they changed my cabin with no problems.

So yes, keep checking if the cabin you want becomes available. Good luck.

thanks so much!  Looks like it will be worth the time and effort to keep checking 😊

• Like 1

I also bought club orange to upgrade from one interior cabin to another.  How extensive is the club orange upgrade?  If I now want a different interior room, can I change to ANY interior room that becomes available?  (I think my original room was probably the lowest priced interior category at the time).

3 hours ago, Calnev1 said:

I also bought club orange to upgrade from one interior cabin to another.  How extensive is the club orange upgrade?  If I now want a different interior room, can I change to ANY interior room that becomes available?  (I think my original room was probably the lowest priced interior category at the time).

Yes, you can.  Its to a be a meta upgrade meaning inside to better inside, o/v to better o/v, balcony to better balcony etc.

We originally booked  a VH balcony handicap cabin on Koningsdam for our Jan31,2023 Hawaii cruise .Then we learned about club Orange & HAK upgraded us to the Navigation deck in a handicap cabin . Then came the HAL Black Friday  Sale . So we decided to cancel & rebook the cruise  .what happened is that we   got deck 8 handicap with out the Club Orange  & the prepaid  gratuities .We saved the $540 fee for club orange & we saved another $160 on the cruise itself  . all around a good deal for rebooking the cruise ,thanks to HAL 

• Like 1