Passenger Count for current sailings, can anyone report?

barbeyg

Now that Thanksgiving is over, but the rest of the holidays are fast approaching, I hoped some of you could report the passenger count for your current sailing.

What ship are you sailing on, and what is the count?  

Thanks in advance for any replies.  🙂

1760...I think that's less than 50% capacity.  I'm interested in Adventure as we will be sailing her on Jan 3.  I figure our capacity will be 60% or less at that time, but who knows!  I know there is absolutely no action on the roll call.   It's a 4 night cruise with no Meet and Mingle (even in non-Covid times), so maybe people don't check on roll calls.

Judy

5 hours ago, AustinCruise said:

Liberty is around 50% / 2400 this week. Asked when we got off Sunday. 

high again Christmas week and again drops to around 50%

As mentioned before, the 'holiday rush' (lol) has numbers up somewhat....they'll be giving cruises away after the New Year to get people to wear a mask on vacation.  We're the hardcore folks...the average population isn't going to pay when other lines have much better protocols.

I'm hoping for lower numbers, but from what I can see of Mariner that may not be the case for a Christmas cruise.  All-inclusive Dining package is sold out and practically all the excursions for Coco-Cay are sold out.  Makes me think there will be many people on that cruise.  Still, we're looking forward to our first High Holiday cruise.

Currently on Oasis and Guest Services told me 3100 which is 50% guest capacity. Having said that, it feels like more sometimes but other times definitely a lot less. For instance, every night that we have walked past Playmakers, there's hardly anyone there. But as someone pointed out, this week is the week after Thanksgiving break. I believe I read last week's guest count was 3900 or something like that...which is still a lot less than 6200 (max capacity).

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, birdlord said:

Currently on Oasis and Guest Services told me 3100 which is 50% guest capacity. Having said that, it feels like more sometimes but other times definitely a lot less. For instance, every night that we have walked past Playmakers, there's hardly anyone there. But as someone pointed out, this week is the week after Thanksgiving break. I believe I read last week's guest count was 3900 or something like that...which is still a lot less than 6200 (max capacity).

It will be interesting to hear how full Oasis is during the last two weeks of December - with many kids off on Christmas break.  We sail March 6th - at the start of many school break weeks in March and early April.  

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, birdlord said:

Thanks.  We keep getting conflicting reports on Oasis this week (we are sailing next).  Some say  4100, but the majority is saying 3100.  Appreciate the input.  🙂