Carnival Horizon 12/5 cruise canceled

sd63

Wow.  I just read about a couple on Heald's FB page that are flying from Germany tomorrow to do the now cancelled B2B.  If I'm Carnival, I tell them to come anyway.  We'll get you on Freedom or Sunrise or even pay for your Uber up to Port Canaveral for one of the ships there.  I hope John personally sees that and is able to reach out to the folks doing whatever he can.  Can't imagine THAT disappointment.  (And those plane tix ain't $200!)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, mrak said:

Definitely stinks for those affected. We are supposed to be on her on 12/26...whats the likelihood this doesnt get resolved by then?

I’m on that 12-26 cruise as well, and my mom is on it currently.  I certainly hope the issue is fixed before we set sail.   Been counting down the days for a while….

2 hours ago, flying fingers said:

Unfortunately I Only booked this because a super low rate.  To rebook it will cost me a lot more money. Sigh. 

So did I.  276 +tax & port charges for a balcony.  Carnival should let us rebook at that rate.  Found a similar cruise on the Freedom in February for about $75 more but I don't want to (can't) lay out $$$ until we get our refund.

• Thanks 1

Oh no!!!   My cruise is the 19th.   If we get to sail I hope there are no issues while we are on it!  Bet it isn't fixed by then.  I better not find out 4 days before or won't be going on any vacation for at least another year.