Transfers

Mt Lassen

Several months ago I booked flights using EZ air for a February cruise. At that time I didn't plan on using Princess transfers. I have since changed my mind, but I can't find where to purchase them. On the flight page in the Personalizer there is a drop down menu with our names saying "no transfers purchased." When I click on the drop down menu it just repeats the no transfers statement without an option for purchase. I've searched the website for different options for purchase but have found none. I've also tried using my tablet and phone with no success. Because of the long hold times I'm trying to avoid calling Princess. I'm past final payment and the flights have been ticketed. I would appreciate any help. Thanks 

Go to your account on Princess.com.   Open the cruise you are looking for the transfer,  scroll down to Travel (the same place you book air).   Scroll down and Transfers is an option.  Select the direction you want the transfer.

• Like 1

You can order a transfer through chat, but you will have to call Princess to pay for it. Chat does not have the ability to accept a secure payment.  If you have a Travel Agent, contact him/her to book your transfer.  

Another again....why does Princess make it so diffciult to take our money?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, kiwimum said:

Go to your account on Princess.com.   Open the cruise you are looking for the transfer,  scroll down to Travel (the same place you book air).   Scroll down and Transfers is an option.  Select the direction you want the transfer.

I've done that. The drop down menu just repeats no transfers.