Cunard QM2 10th-14th Jan 2022 - advice/thoughts

johnnylikely

Elsewhere on these boards it was reported that QM2 was to sail for Southampton on the "evening of the 2nd".

On 12/30/2021 at 3:05 AM, Roland787 said:

Captain Hall addressed the ship on the PA this afternoon.  He indicated that the current plan for the ship is to start sailing back to Southampton the evening of the 2nd.  He stated that those plans are subject to change.

Anyone else planning to spend this evening watching QM2's location on Cruisemapper?

4 minutes ago, welshy74 said:

Took the leap and booked it!!  First time on Cunard, first time cruising solo. Excited and nervous all at the same time.  

Ooh exciting! It'll be great - let me know if you'd like to meet for a drink or anything, I usually keep to myself but be nice to touch base with another solo traveller!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, johnnylikely said:

Ooh exciting! It'll be great - let me know if you'd like to meet for a drink or anything, I usually keep to myself but be nice to touch base with another solo traveller!

That would be fab 

9 minutes ago, aday10 said:

Apparently communications was due to be sent at 4pm, obviously that has not happened. I am heartbroken, and wish we could have known sooner. 

I wish there were a button to press to commiserate. As there isn't, I shall just have to say how sorry I am and how rotten this must be for you. A really miserable time to hear.

1 minute ago, Elephant1151 said:

According to the Cunard Customer Service representative  I spoke to a few minutes ago, who checked with her superiors this voyage is still going ahead,

I really hope so!!!