TV Channels on Constellation

zwallace

Your dh will see Fox New, MSNBC, Sky news, and another British news station. Think CNN but not sure. I was on Silhouette and Edge recently. The sports stations are Spanish ESPN and another sports station. There are several special stations that they use for events like NFL and MLB and then there are several ship station that are standard. 

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Pennstatedj said:

Your dh will see Fox New, MSNBC, Sky news, and another British news station. Think CNN but not sure. I was on Silhouette and Edge recently. The sports stations are Spanish ESPN and another sports station. There are several special stations that they use for events like NFL and MLB and then there are several ship station that are standard. 

I think you hit them except CNN.    It has not been available on Celebrity for a couple years now.   I find MSNBC and Fox to be too polarized and usually watch Sky and BBC.   

• Like 1

I guess I should know this but----   Are the  TV Stations as listed the same across the fleet.   It seems they were the same on the Solstice Class and Millennium.   Someone just asked on another thread the same question but for Apex.    My assumption is they are the same as I haven't been on an Edge Class since before the shutdown.

9 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

I guess I should know this but----   Are the  TV Stations as listed the same across the fleet.   It seems they were the same on the Solstice Class and Millennium.   Someone just asked on another thread the same question but for Apex.    My assumption is they are the same as I haven't been on an Edge Class since before the shutdown.

Having just been on Apex, Yes, they look to be the same!

11 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

While they don't broadcast the shows.   I do believe they broadcast the From the Podium.   At least I use to watch a couple that I had missed.

Just off Dec. 13-23 Connie and did not see any Beyond the Podium talks broadcast on the tv.  We remember seeing them pre-Covid but not now.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and Iain.

Mike and Mary

• Like 1