Silversea Host Dan comments on his first Silversea cruise! (It's about time!)

Host Dan

On 12/23/2021 at 10:06 PM, Emtbsam said:

Molemaui - Were we on your trivia team?  If so, I hope your toe is better by now.

No, I only played trivia once (last day). 14 points-not good enough. Not my toe either!  Great cruise!

1 hour ago, Dolcevita Diva said:

Your cat’s name is Butler?  So fitting for the host/moderator of luxury lines on CruiseCritic! 😹

No, no, no!  His name is MacGyver!  He just thinks he's the butler!

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Host Dan said:

My cat Butler makes sure he opens every closet door in my condo, just in case. (In case of what, I have no clue!).  I call him MacGyver, an orange tabby cat!

23 hours ago, Dolcevita Diva said:

At home, my cat believes that I am the butler.  And when I think about it…hmmm- breakfast and beverage of choice, catnip and canapés in the afternoon, dinner served on the porch if that is his preference, tidying up after him, “surprise and delight” - it rather sounds like I am his butler! 😂

Of course you are the butler!  It is well-known that "dogs have masters, cats have staff."

This fact creates incompatibility between serving  cats, and doing a world cruise, since temporary "staff" don't quite measure up and are only tolerated for a few weeks max at a time.

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

23 hours ago, Catlover54 said:

This fact creates incompatibility between serving  cats, and doing a world cruise, since temporary "staff" don't quite measure up and are only tolerated for a few weeks max at a time.

So true!  After being gone for awhile and we return, by the reaction/expressions of the cat, one can hear "well, where the H*#L have you been?"  

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...