Tests ordered via RCCI link not here yet

50 minutes ago, Cru1s1ng2009 said:

Yes and they promised to send me test kits in time for my cruise. I will use another company next time. that was so stressful. 

It would have sent me on stress overload, too.  If you don't find another supplier for these tests, and since the supply right now doesn't expire until Nov/Dec, maybe order them really early?  

I'm only suggesting this because I haven't seen anything as convenient as BinaxNOW with a $33 - $35 price tag.  

Ordered from Emed 1/6/22. Order confirmed and approved 1/7/22.  Called 1/12/22  to check on delivery and was told it would be Friday. Called today and received an email saying the order was not processed within 7 days of the order date and therefore the order was canceled. I was welcome to go back to the website and order again but that I wouldn’t receive it in time for my trip on 1/21/22. What the hell! Now I’m trying to get and appointment for 3 of us at CVS or Walgreens. Of course I’m having NO luck 🤯😡😡

We never received ours, ordered January 3rd. No tracking information. Second call to them yesterday and they were going to expedite to the warehouse (first call they notified a manager, but we never heard back after that). Told them we don't need it now anyway, as our cruise was cancelled. They refunded the money.

Edited by NCMtnBoys

We had similar issues.  Luckily had ordered well in advance.  Had to call and get a manager on phone.   Same blah blah blah about too long to have FedEx pick up so order had to be resubmitted.    This time came within 3 days.    

Advice:  order in plenty of time,  if they don't show up within a week!  Call and insist they reorder 

Well we got our tests in plenty of time.  There are two of us so I ordered two tests.  Well lwe went on line this morning to take our proctored test. My went fine, negative.  When DH was instructed to open his test kit box, he did, and found an incomplete test kit.  There was no swab in the box.  When DH said this to the proctor and showed him the proctor immediately hung up the phone and the call was lost.  DH called back and has to go through the entire process again.  When he got that proctor to understand what had happened and that he now had an unusable kit she told him she was sending his "case" to the Emergency Services Desk and they would contact him.  That was 6+ hours ago and no contact.  We were able to find a testing site and get him test for a lot more money.  Negative.  We doubt that he will ever hear from them and we are just out the money we paid for the test via RC.  Wonder how much kickback they are getting??  Anyway lesson to others...by more tests than you need or have a fool proof backup plan. 

• Thanks 1

On 1/14/2022 at 10:31 PM, sailor moon said:

Ordered from Emed 1/6/22. Order confirmed and approved 1/7/22.  Called 1/12/22  to check on delivery and was told it would be Friday. Called today and received an email saying the order was not processed within 7 days of the order date and therefore the order was canceled. I was welcome to go back to the website and order again but that I wouldn’t receive it in time for my trip on 1/21/22. What the hell! Now I’m trying to get and appointment for 3 of us at CVS or Walgreens. Of course I’m having NO luck 🤯😡😡

oh no! i hope it all wrked out.