Tests ordered via RCCI link not here yet

I am FREAKING out. I dropped $200 on tests for 3 of us because the FAQ recommended two per person. I ordered them last monday and it said they would arrive on 22 or 23. Well they arent here and i went on their website and they havent even shipped from Cali and I am in Maryland. I have to take these tests tomorrow or Thursday at the latest. 

Is anyone having the same issue? I have no other options because the testing here is taking days/weeks now. 

47 minutes ago, Cru1s1ng2009 said:

I am FREAKING out. I dropped $200 on tests for 3 of us because the FAQ recommended two per person. I ordered them last monday and it said they would arrive on 22 or 23. Well they arent here and i went on their website and they havent even shipped from Cali and I am in Maryland. I have to take these tests tomorrow or Thursday at the latest. 

Is anyone having the same issue? I have no other options because the testing here is taking days/weeks now. 

Maybe they can overnight to you.  looks like this is the Optum Store phone number :

Email us at support@store.optum.com or call us at (855) 946-4463.

Our team is available 7 days a week via email or phone. Monday-Friday (7am-9pm CST), Saturday and Sunday (9am-6pm CST).

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Cru1s1ng2009 said:

I am freaking out too. We are here in FL & can't find testing to leave on Friday !!!!

• Like 1

I really feel for anyone who is in this situation.  We have to fly to cruise and having to deal with the pre-cruise testing requirement and the possibility of glitches was the deciding factor in us canceling our 1/23/22 Oasis cruise.

Not directed to anyone on this thread because this has to be so stressful, but I'm not sure why anyone would think getting on a ship right now is worth any of this crap.

Edited by mek
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, mek said:

I really feel for anyone who is in this situation.  We have to fly to cruise and having to deal with the pre-cruise testing requirement and the possibility of glitches was the deciding factor in us canceling our 1/23/22 Oasis cruise.

Not directed to anyone on this thread because this has to be so stressful, but I'm not sure why anyone would think getting on a ship right now is worth any of this crap.

2 years of crappy vacations makes it worth it. I am trying to keep in mind that most things do work out in the end. But I get what you mean.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BSocial said:

Maybe they can overnight to you.  looks like this is the Optum Store phone number :

Email us at support@store.optum.com or call us at (855) 946-4463.

Our team is available 7 days a week via email or phone. Monday-Friday (7am-9pm CST), Saturday and Sunday (9am-6pm CST).

I am calling them when they open in 9 more minutes. 

• Like 1

Oh wow! I’m so sorry to hear this…so the eMed Royal approved tests are out of stock? Yikes!? Are there any appointments near you at local pharmacy/CVS/Walgreens? With many places not even accepting testing appointments for a long while, this is concerning for the cruise industry.  We sail 1/28…

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Meem47 said:

Oh wow! I’m so sorry to hear this…so the eMed Royal approved tests are out of stock? Yikes!? Are there any appointments near you at local pharmacy/CVS/Walgreens? With many places not even accepting testing appointments for a long while, this is concerning for the cruise industry.  We sail 1/28…

sold out. 

i am going to the drive thru testing tomorrow am at 430. The line is over 2 miles long. luckily my DD works at the hospital and i am an emergency manager so we will get our results in time HOPEFULLY. But i am not going to mention they are for vacation. ok, i am going to LIE. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Cru1s1ng2009 said:

well there are no tests coming. supplier/carrier issue. Refund is incoming. 

Those of you in the same boat should work out a back up plan. this sucks...

are they actually out of tests, I am ready to order from E-med right now for our cruise on January 9?

22 minutes ago, J&L~SetSail said:

My neighbor had to fly out international on Sunday. He just drove to Walgreens Saturday  without an appointment. Got in line and they took care of him. 

On second thought I should caution this approach. It's second hand knowledge. I'm not sure how the paperwork would work. He is a frequent flyer and his info was probably on file. Plus things aren't the same here in Knoxville as other areas. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, cruisegirl1976 said:

How far in advance should you order these tests?  I don't cruise until the end of Feb, thinking I should order mine now.

The last ones I ordered have an expiration date of November 2022 so safe to order now and get in the queue. 

• Like 1