What to supply for stockholder cruise credit

MudderBear

Hello.  My CCL stock is a tiny part of my portfolio.....which lists about 10 other stocks/funds we are invested in.  What would I send over to get the onboard credit?  Would I scan a copy of my investment account that lists the other 10 stocks and just black them out with a magic marker?  Otherwise, I don't have any other proof of ownership.  Thanks for your advice.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MudderBear said:

Hello.  My CCL stock is a tiny part of my portfolio.....which lists about 10 other stocks/funds we are invested in.  What would I send over to get the onboard credit?  Would I scan a copy of my investment account that lists the other 10 stocks and just black them out with a magic marker?  Otherwise, I don't have any other proof of ownership.  Thanks for your advice.

Yes, you can black the others out. Also, you MUST black out your customer identification number for your stock broker.

Include your name(s), the date of the sailing, the name of the ship, and your booking number,

• Like 1

This form explains the process but is not required to use. There have been a couple of changes since it was created:

• You can request the credit at anytime with a current proof of 100 shares ownership which I’ve done up to 2 years in advance. This change was made after they began to require pre-payment for tours to have the shareholder OBC available for payment.
  • Emailed requests are now accepted: sbpcl@princesscruises.com

Shareholder Benefit Request Form.pdf

• Like 1

Every year when I get my shareholder proxy, I immediately scan a jpg or pdf of it before I even sign it keep the scan in my files.  Then all I need to do is send an email with the requested info (booking number, sailing date, etc.) and the scan attached.  The advice for blacking out the other info is spot on, but this method might be easier for next year.  Enjoy your sailing and enjoy your shareholder credit!

I think the big thing is have an official document that shows the broker's name, your name/mailing address, and the CCL stock showing >=100 shares.  Other stocks can be blocked out.  Also, I have Schwab and it has a number that says % of portfolio... and I black that out, too.

I have just faxed or emailed the page from my account statement that shows the holding, with the account number blacked out. I write at the top my name,  sail date, ship, and booking number.  Not sure why I would need to black out any other stock holdings shown on the page? Credit has always been applied in a few hours to a few days but I have read it is taking longer recently. 

18 minutes ago, Buckeye10640 said:

I have just faxed or emailed the page from my account statement that shows the holding, with the account number blacked out. I write at the top my name,  sail date, ship, and booking number.  Not sure why I would need to black out any other stock holdings shown on the page? Credit has always been applied in a few hours to a few days but I have read it is taking longer recently. 

You do not need to block out other stockholdings, but the OP asked can you block them out. And the answer to that is yes you can.