Royal Carribean Requirements to Sail - CADs

Reenie75

1 hour ago, Sunshine3601 said:

I have not heard of any but it is always recommended to purchase travel insurance, especially covid insurance when traveling internationally especially.     

By who?   The companies selling it.  Sure, some want it, but far from everyone needs it.  Insurance is needed if you can’t afford to rebuild your house for example, but not everyone needs insurance for something that might be a 4 figure out of Pocket expense.  Many folks already have medical evacuation and those types of coverage with their health insurance.  Stating it is recommended for all just seems like something only an insurance salesman would say.  Some should get it,

some don’t need it all.  

26 minutes ago, Reenie75 said:

Thank you I've been through hell a back regarding MSC and their restrictions for Canadians. Last trip with them. I was curious with RC. 

I would highly recommend getting insurance (at least some type of covid coverage). I am a Canadian

that now lives in Florida. I have been watching how the Covid pandemic has been handled there and I am confused everyday. (ex. giving different vaccines from different manufacturers). 

I keep trying to get back to see my family (been over 2 years) and the protocols always seem to be changing. It is for this reason that I recommend getting travel insurance. Just in case. 😃