Personalizing my cruise

CruiseRQA

Received an email from Celebrity informing me that it is time to personalize our cruise before we sail.   We will be in a suite on Apex in a couple of weeks.   The email takes us to a link where I am to enter name, cabin number, etc and then wants to know a series of preferences.

Which are:

1.  Special occasion?  Is so what date would we like to celebrate.

2.  What welcome bottle of wine do we want?

3.  Bed configuration

4. How to we want to spend our day in port?  Beach? Snorkling? Golfing? Shopping? Site-seeing? Relaxing aboard?

5.  Extra blankets?

6.  Extra hangers?

7.  What temp to we want our suite?

So my questions are:  Is the welcome wine complementary?    What happens given what I pick for question #4?   We likely would pick beach.  

1 hour ago, CruiseRQA said:

Received an email from Celebrity informing me that it is time to personalize our cruise before we sail.   We will be in a suite on Apex in a couple of weeks.   The email takes us to a link where I am to enter name, cabin number, etc and then wants to know a series of preferences.

Which are:

1.  Special occasion?  Is so what date would we like to celebrate.

2.  What welcome bottle of wine do we want?

3.  Bed configuration

4. How to we want to spend our day in port?  Beach? Snorkling? Golfing? Shopping? Site-seeing? Relaxing aboard?

5.  Extra blankets?

6.  Extra hangers?

7.  What temp to we want our suite?

So my questions are:  Is the welcome wine complementary?    What happens given what I pick for question #4?   We likely would pick beach.  

Yes...  everything listed except excursions are complimentary.

In 2019, I received the same e-mail and thought that extra hangers might be a good idea, considering we were somewhat limited in the number of hangers on a previous Celebrity trip (nothing serious, but three or four more would have been useful). When we got to the suite, it looked like someone had raided a couple of Holiday Inns in port and stole all of the hangers just to put them in our closet. Not sure I even own enough clothes to have used all of them...

• Haha 3

We got the email for our recent Reflection cruise and filled out the questions easily.  When I try to do it for my upcoming Constellation cruise the date of the cruise is not even listed.  Anyone have any helpful work-arounds to make it work?  Not a big deal as I'm sure our Retreat Host (aka butler) will get us what we need but it is a 40th anniversary for us and would like to advise them ahead of time

7 minutes ago, phoenix_dream said:

We got the email for our recent Reflection cruise and filled out the questions easily.  When I try to do it for my upcoming Constellation cruise the date of the cruise is not even listed.  Anyone have any helpful work-arounds to make it work?  Not a big deal as I'm sure our Retreat Host (aka butler) will get us what we need but it is a 40th anniversary for us and would like to advise them ahead of time

We also received the email for our upcoming February 2002 cruise however the cruise date selection only goes up to 2/3/2002. So, we're as stumped as you regarding a way to make this work.