LIVE for the Horizon… just kidding the Liberty 1-8-21

MeganGC1983

I don't generally read reviews on boats I am not booked on but I am hooked on yours and loving it!!!  Thank you so much for all the pics and details...I am definitely living vicariously through you this week...lol...Have a FANTASTIC time!!!  I admire and aspire to reach your drinking for my cruise.....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, famof4togo said:

I don't generally read reviews on boats I am not booked on but I am hooked on yours and loving it!!!  Thank you so much for all the pics and details...I am definitely living vicariously through you this week...lol...Have a FANTASTIC time!!!  I admire and aspire to reach your drinking for my cruise.....

Thank you!! WE will keeping having a great time. 😆

• Like 1

How pathetic am I to be jonesing so badly for a cruise that I’m constantly refreshing this review to see what you’re eating, drinking, or doing next.

I feel like a heroin addict looking for my next fix.

Oh well, thanks for being my drug dealer of choice.

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

25 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

It’s ok. 

B01E4253-CD39-4ABD-B7F0-80738E553913.jpeg

Is that bun soft? It doesn’t look soft but the menu says “soft bun.”

I remember that potato salad. My thought is it’s too much potato and not enough salad. They have those long potato slices that would normally be sliced 3-5 more times and in between each slice would be more salad so their potato to salad ratio is off on the potato salad.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

No wiki wikis. Very sad. Sooo Beachcomber coming up. 

8E20E09B-CCA8-4F39-BD2F-05670665C772.jpeg

I'm almost embarrassed to say this.  I had my first (and only) wiki wiki last month and didn't like it.  I asked for it without tequila so I'm sure it was my fault it sucked.  It seemed like a good idea at the time because I was drinking other rum drinks prior to that but I think I just ruined it.  Or the bartender did.  But I'll take the blame.  Might have to try another one in March - with all the ingredients.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, cruisemom2 said:

I'm almost embarrassed to say this.  I had my first (and only) wiki wiki last month and didn't like it.  I asked for it without tequila so I'm sure it was my fault it sucked.  It seemed like a good idea at the time because I was drinking other rum drinks prior to that but I think I just ruined it.  Or the bartender did.  But I'll take the blame.  Might have to try another one in March - with all the ingredients.  

😞😞😞

10 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

Looks better than my lunch. I'm at home sick today, so I'm cooking of some junk that's been sitting around since the early days of the pandemic...

PXL_20220110_173839653.jpg

Hope you feel better soon. We are definitely thinking of you on the ship. 

• Like 1