LIVE for the Horizon… just kidding the Liberty 1-8-21

MeganGC1983

Depends on how much 'pre-loading' she does before departing on her excursion. Pretty easy to get 2-3 mimosa's and a spiked coffee onboard with breakfast, and one coffee to go. Don't forget bottled water for the excursion also!

Then when you're back, just get some shots added to your regular cocktails after 5 min. The trick is, DON'T TAKE A NAP when you get back. 

Edited by Wanna_Cruize
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Wanna_Cruize said:

Depends on how much 'pre-loading' she does before departing on her excursion. Pretty easy to get 2-3 mimosa's and a spiked coffee onboard with breakfast, and one coffee to go. Don't forget bottled water for the excursion also!

Then when you're back, just get some shots added to your regular cocktails after 5 min. The trick is, DON'T TAKE A NAP when you get back. 

It also can depend on how much drinking she did AT the excursion...lol...15 drinks on a port day is impressive....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, famof4togo said:

It also can depend on how much drinking she did AT the excursion...lol...15 drinks on a port day is impressive....

I know Jolly Roger includes alcohol, but if it didn't happen on the cruise ship, it didn't happen.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, famof4togo said:

Oh I'm wondering how many I will get in on my Cozumel port day with a trip to Mr. Sanchos.. might be a good thing that's the shortest port stop (leave at 4pm) of the trip.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hogladyrider said:

Gonna be hard to reach that 15 count!

On a port day like this I’d just be trying to break even for the day. Give me an hour at the alchemy and I can run up the $50 bill to break even.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 8

21 minutes ago, dezertcruzer said:

I'm old enough to remember when we were the PAC 8!

Yeah that’s before my time. I can do big 8. Big 8 and Southwest conference merger to make the Big 12. That’s really what I consider to be the start of all of this super conference stuff that has gotten out of hand.